Ah, bridesmaid dresses. You’re always told, “You can wear it again,” but let’s be real — you never do. Well, Forever 21 has joined forces with Los Angeles-based designer Rory Beca to create a six-piece capsule called Pretty by Rory for their first ever bridesmaid collection, and the best part is the price. The dresses, which come in blush, seafoam, mauve, coral, black, and nude, range in price from $68 to $78. Check them out below!
1. Strappy Dress ($68): We love the airy feel of this dress and the cinched waist detailing. This one doesn’t come in nude (but it does come in floral!), but we don’t think you’ll mind.
2. Flounce Midi Dress ($78): This pretty off-the-shoulder number is perfect for an outdoor spring wedding — and it looks just as flawless at a festival as well. (Floral version here.)
3. Chiffon Maxi Dress ($78): This one-shoulder beaut will keep you cool as you’re standing beside your friends at the altar. (Floral version here.)
4. Floral Cami Dress ($68): This floral maxi number doesn’t just make a great bridesmaid gown; you can also dress it down for brunch with your gal pals. Get the other colors here.
5. Surplice Dress ($68): The split straps, plunging surplice neckline, and gathered waist lend this dress a Greek goddess feel. (Floral version here.)
6. Chiffon Maxi Dress ($78): This sultry-yet-understated dress features a tulip skirt with a thigh-high slit. (Floral version here.)
What bridesmaid dresses are you crushing on right now? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Forever 21)