YES! Peach & Lily Founder Alicia Yoon Is Bringing K-Beauty to Target
Lately, Target has really been stepping up its beauty game with cool collabs, exclusive offerings and even eco-friendly brands for all the green beauties out there. But this latest news blows everything else out of the water! Later this month, the big box retailer will debut a new assortment of K-beauty products, curated specifically for Target by K-beauty guru and founder of Peach & Lily, Alicia Yoon! We haven’t been this excited since… well, since she launched her Dream Sheet Mask Collection in November.
So get ready to set your alarms, iCals or plaster your apartment with Post-its (we don’t judge how you remind yourself of important news), because it’s all going down on January 22. Available in select stores and on Target.com, the buzzy new collection will boast 16 skincare and makeup essentials from famed K-beauty brands AprilSkin, Ariul, Caolion, Lagom, Mizon and Twenty Four Seven. Items were selected to work synergistically to cover every step of your beauty routine. So expect to find everything from facial cleansers and sheet masks to highlighters and lipstick. And in true Target fashion, everything is super affordable, ranging from $3.50 to $38. Below, five standouts we can’t wait to stock up on.
1. Lagom Cellup Gel-to-Water Cleanser ($17): If you’re rushing in the morning, you may be tempted to splash some cold water on your face and call it a day. But you’d be doing your skin a total disservice. Instead, why not give your complexion a pick-me-up with a proper AM cleanser? This magical potion transforms from a gel to a refreshing water-based liquid to leave skin hydrated, soothed and delightfully scented with lavender and citrus.
2. Mizon Enjoy Vital-Up Time — Firming Mask ($4): No matter your age or skin type, we guarantee you’re going to go wild for this elasticity-promoting mask. Think of it as a pre-makeup workout routine for your skin. A fusion of antioxidant-rich pomegranate extract, hydrating hyaluronic acid (AKA the moisture molecule) and soothing Sc-glucan leaves your complexion energized and ready to take on the day.
3. Caolion Pore Glowing Moisture Stick ($16): Everyone dreams of radiant, hydrated skin. Now Caolion has come out with the answer to our prayers. Seriously. This moisturizing face balm nourishes skin and gives it a healthy glow (sans the need for Snapchat or Insta filters). The best part? It can be used under or over makeup. Our winter-ravaged skin thanks you!
4. Twenty Four Seven Cosmetic Highlighter ($22): A highlighter that does double duty as a skincare cream? Sounds too good to be true. But it’s not. Twenty Four Seven’s highlighting cream is formulated with hydrating glycerin, firming adenosine and anti-inflammatory licorice to feed your skin with good stuff while giving it a gorgeous ethereal glow.
5. Mizon All-in-One Snail Repair Cream ($38): Sure, we were a little grossed out at the thought of putting snails on our skin… that is, until we heard about the unreal benefits. This innovative cream does just about everything, from fading scars to reducing the appearance of fine lines. In this case, the pros outweigh the cons. Oh, the things we do for beauty. As long as it works, right?
Follow us on Pinterest to keep up with the most innovative beauty launches.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Target)