8 Legit Beauty Brands to Shop on Your Next Trip to Target
Is there anything you can’t shop for at Target? Between their stunning fashion collaborations and holiday decor that you can probably sneak into your room scheme all year round (we’re looking at you, Nate Berkus), we’re pretty sure it’s possible to find everything you need (and don’t need) inside those red doors. Just in case you had any doubts, you can also find some of the best beauty brands there are to buy in your local Tar-jay. No need to head to a specialty store and drop a bunch of dough when you can snag a couple of must-haves while you’re doing your weekly Target run. Scroll down to discover eight legit beauty brands — and their cult products — you need to check out the next time you’re at Target.
1. Pixi by Petra: Get a taste of UK beauty with this cult favorite brand known for offering multitasking, low-maintenance beauty solutions using a plethora of good-for-you ingredients and it’s developed with busy women in mind. The line includes everything from makeup to skincare, so you’re totally covered for every beauty need.
2. Sonia Kashuk: Luxury doesn’t have to be a guilty pleasure, at least according to Sonia Kashuk. The makeup line offers some of the best and the brightest products on the market — seriously, the products are really stunning — all at a price point that won’t leave you with buyer’s remorse. Just don’t blame us if you end up walking away with a sparkly eyeshadow palette or five.
3. W3ll People: Natural beauty lovers have sworn by this gorgeous line of makeup forever. Now, thanks to Target, the niche line is available to the masses and we’re so grateful. Everything from the brand’s signature powder foundation to their cult-favorite mascara to their multi-tasking color + brightening sticks (that look amaze on your cheeks, eyes and lips) are avail for purchase the next time you’re shopping.
4. e.l.f. Cosmetics: This brand exceeds expectations with a full array of high-quality makeup and tools available at super affordable prices — probably the most affordable of the bunch. In fact, e.l.f. has become a favorite of beauty lovers everywhere because it’s inexpensive to experiment with different products, which are legit enough for the most advanced beauty babes.
5. S.W. Basics: This hip line of skin care is handmade right in the heart of Brooklyn, with each product using under 10 ingredients — all of them natural With everything from a hydrating lip balm to a yummy body scrub, this line has your entire skincare routine covered.
6. Real Techniques: If you’ve ever read a beauty blog, chances are you’ve heard about this brand of quality makeup brushes. In fact, the tools are so popular that we had to do a double take when we saw their super low price tags — we’re talking less than $10 for a legit kabuki brush, people. The fact that we can get them at the same store where we buy our toilet paper sweetens the deal even more.
7. La Roche Posay: Beauty junkies with temperamental complexions might want to consider this line of dermatologist-recommended products because they’re ideal for sensitive and blemish-prone skin. The luxurious line of skincare might look like it’s straight out of a French boutique, but you can scoop up these products for less than anything from the department store. Score!
8. Pacifica: Natural beauty doesn’t have to be a snooze, as evidenced by this colorful collection of makeup and body care products. The line is a one-stop shop for everything you need in your beauty arsenal and it’s made with natural ingredients for the eco-friendly babe, so it’s hard not to love. We’re personally itching to pick up the colorful Power of Love Eyeshadow Palette ($20), which seems to have a color for everyone.
Tweet us your favorite Target beauty brands @BritandCo!