You Don’t Want to Miss These Sizzling Summer Sunglasses
Our favorite part of summer? The excuse to buy a brand new sunglasses. Sure, the scratched up neon wayfarer-style sunnies are still cool, but new summers mean new shades. Today we turned to Urban Outfitters, ModCloth, NeedSupply and J. Crew and found 20 stylish pairs for geeks, fashionistas, girly girls, retro folks, and, of course, mavericks.
For the Geek
First up, nerd alert! We've got sunglasses that fold, ones that make you look like Buddy Holly, and even a pair that embrace the uni-brow. ;)
1. Rubber Folding Sunglasses ($18)
2. Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses ($145)
3. Espresso Yourself ($12)
4. Lisa's Leopard Flat Tops ($14)
For the Fashionista
Next, four pairs of glam sunnies. From Karen Walker's bubble gum pink shades to House of Harlow 60s throwbacks, these are all fashion-forward and hot.
5. Harvest Fluorescent Pink ($280)
6. Glint of Glamour ($12)
7. Farrah Mirrored Sunglasses ($16)
8. House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses ($125)
For the Girly Girl
Girly girls unite! These are all super sweet and would look right at home in a Katy Perry music video.
9. Sweetheart Sunglasses ($14)
10. South of 5th Cat Eye Sunglasses ($16)
11. Adorn Bow Wayfarers ($14)
12. Selima Sun Sophia Sunglasses ($128)
For the Retro Folks
All about vintage? So are sunglasses. Each of these celebrates a classic style that can be yours without the vintage sticker shock.
13. Feline ($18)
14. Poolside Round Frame Sunglasses ($16)
15. Fine Line Sunglasses ($16)
16. Super Stud Cat-Eye ($16)
For the Maverick
Aviators will never go out of style. Here are 4 of our faves.
17. Barn Stormer ($18)
18. Quite the Sight Sunglasses ($12)
19. Cutler and Gross Sunglasses ($450)
20. Revo Modern Aviator Sunglasses ($14)
Stay tuned for a DIY tutorial on fun ways to make old sunglasses new again. Happy summer!