From Grownish’s Yara Shahidi to 17-year-old, gold medalist Chloe Kim, America’s young women aren’t wasting any time making their voices heard. We’re currently working on a very special project highlighting a few of Gen Z’s shining stars – and we’re looking for some help from you!
We want to hear about the young women on your radar – the ones who you’re constantly Insta-stalking and endlessly inspired by. Maybe it’s YOU that’s doing something amazing! For the next month, we’ll be accepting nominations for young women doing extraordinary things in America.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– She must be 20-years-old or younger
– Her work and accomplishments must be newsworthy enough to garner national interest
– She must be primarily based in America (She can be born elsewhere and/or doing work internationally.)
– Ideally, her work should fall into one of these categories: activism, sports, beauty, fashion, entertainment, education, STEM, art, creativity, or food
– If she is primarily known for being behind a cause, it must be something ongoing, not a one-time benefit, activity, or event
PS: She doesn’t have to be famous (but she also totally can be)!
Have someone in mind? Tell us more via the form below!
Thanks for stopping by. We can’t wait to share more!