At the start of the new year, we found ourselves reaffirming our health and food goals and knocking out our fitness resolutions. Now that we’re a few weeks into the new year, we’re remembering just how hard it can be to squeeze regular exercise into our plans. Fortunately, there are sweat sessions out there that only take five to fifteen minutes, so you can fit them into your busiest days. Scroll on for seven workouts that will make your body stronger each day.
1. 10-Minute Total Body Strength Workout for Beginners: Kick off your week with 10 minutes of exercise. All you need is a towel or a mat for the floor section of this workout. Beginners: This vid was made for you! (via Jessica Smith TV)
2. Five-Minute Full Body Workout: Only got five minutes to exercise? No problem! You can squeeze in this quick workout. It’s great for both beginners and experienced folks, since it’s got modifications to make each exercise easier or more challenging. (via Women’s Health)
3. 10-Minute Full Body Circuit: Strengthen and tone your legs, core and arms with celebrity trainer Andrea Orbeck. While you’ll need adequate space for moving around, the workout won’t take longer than 10 minutes. You can count on this one to leave you feeling energized. (via Popsugar Fitness)
4. Fat Burning Workout for Women: Take charge of your day with this do-anywhere workout! This regimen consists of five exercises that you’ll need to do for one minute each for three to five rounds. The exercises look pretty easy, but they can get you sweating from head to toe. (via Super Sister Fitness)
5. 15-Minute Fast and Furious Calorie Burn Workout: Grab some light to medium weights and get ready to rock your body. Do this with a friend or two so you can motivate and push each other to finish this “fast and furious” session. (via PopSugar Fitness)
6. 15-Minute HIIT Full Body Workout: Be prepared to sweat it out! You’ll need a timer for this one since you’ll need to do each exercise at maximum repetitions for 50 seconds. This high-intensity workout will leave you breathless but super motivated. (via Melissa Bender)
7. 10-Minute Full Body Dance Workout: Round out your workout week with a dance party! This is definitely not your ordinary dancing, but it is a fun way to exercise and work your whole body. (via Super Hero Fitness TV)
Are you raring to try any of these full body workouts? Tweet us your favorite workouts at @BritandCo!
(Featured image via Getty)