Whether you’re getting ready to host a small dinner party over the holidays, throw a big New Year’s Eve bash or simply spend quiet evenings at home, it’s always fun to take a peek at what others are doing with gorgeous winter party decorating ideas. We’ve teamed up with Mari of the Arcadian Home blog to put together 10 awesome looks for winter party décor.
1. Small Space Sophistication: It’s a party! For those stepping into this chic little foyer, that’s immediately clear. What a lovely welcome! In this big city apartment, even the bike is decked out for the holidays. (via LoveLust)
3. Minimal Bar: Here, a simple arrangement of blooming branches and silver punch bowls gives this winter party décor the look of restrained elegance. (via Tricia Foley Table)
4. Luxury At-Home Dining: Even a quiet, more intimate setting can become over-the-top gorgeous with tall silver vases of showy blooms. Wouldn’t you love to be invited to this winter dinner party? (via Lover.ly)
5. Pink + Gold: A chic table is ready and waiting for the party to begin. Metallics always add their special touch to a celebratory atmosphere. Wonder what’s on the menu for this dinner to welcome 2013. (via Design Mag)
6. Grayscale: Black, white and silver make for a glamorous New Year’s Eve party palette. Strings of icy “jewels” are lovely laid out across the black tablecloth. I love the wintery look of fur beneath the charger plates. (via Celebrations at Home)
7. Balloons + Bubbly: All set to ring in the New Year, this refreshment table shows that even simple decorations like these “bubbly” balloons in pretty pastels can help create a party atmosphere. (via Honey & Fitz)
8. Winter Blue Tablescape: How pretty is this understated tablescape? Winter blues aptly describes this eclectic gathering place. (via Brunch at Saks)
9. Glam Winter White: This gorgeous setting was designed for a winter wedding, but it would also be perfect for a glam New Year’s Eve celebration. Black elements on the table contrast beautifully with the pale floral arrangement above. (via Luxe Specialists)
10. The Great Outdoors: Lastly, we leave you with a glimpse into a winter party fantasy world—an exquisitely dressed table set in the snowy countryside. Happy holidays! (via Bunches of Bliss)
What do you think of these winter party decorations? Let us know in the comments below, and be sure to visit the Arcadian Home blog for more home accessories, lighting fixtures, and interior inspiration!