12 Totally Rad Gifts for ’90s Kids Who Loved Nickelodeon
If you’re feeling nostalgic for the ’90s, you’re not alone. It seems like the ’90s is creeping back into our lives everywhere we turn, whether it be through fashion, beauty, or the countless reboots of our favorite TV shows and movies. And one thing we all miss about the ’90s is classic Nickelodeon shows like Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, Ren & Stimpy, Doug, Adventures of Pete & Pete, and many more. Just think back to being a kid, running home from the school bus, and sitting down in front of the TV set to tune in on your favorite shows. Those were the days, right? Well, you can still relive your childhood glory days as an adult with these retro, ’90s Nickelodeon-inspired gifts.
1. Hey Arnold! Helga iPhone Case ($17+): Let’s face it, we’ve all felt a little misunderstood like Helga Pataki. Express your admiration for that love-sick pre-teen from Hey Arnold! while also protecting your precious iPhone. You know Helga would have one of her own in 2019.
2. Rugrats Angelica ‘Get Real’ Ladies’ Backpack ($100): No one knows style like Angelica Pickles, which is why this fashionable backpack is ideal for all the grown-up Angelicas of the world. It’s just right for packing your daily essentials (or your Cynthia doll).
3. Are You Afraid of the Dark Midnight Society T-Shirt ($18+): Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, we call this your new favorite t-shirt. Don this tee next time you and your friend want to gather around the fire for some spooky stories.
4. Tervis Nickelodeon 90’s Retro Tumbler ($24): Can’t decide what your favorite Nick show was? You don’t have to! This tumbler features all your favorite characters – and will come in handy for your morning commute.
5. Doug “Killer Tofu” Stainless Steel Stamped Fork ($16+): Ah-ee-ooh! Next time you chow down on some “killer tofu,” or, any other food, this fork will be a fun and playful addition to your flatware set.
6. Rugrats Reptar Figure ($59): That iconic dinosaur from Rugrats can grace your desk, bookshelf, or any place in your home to bring a smile to your face.
7. PopSockets SpongeBob Phone Stand ($15): Barnacles! Are you constantly dropping your phone? Let Spongebob save the day. This special edition PopSocket features the famous sea sponge’s friendly face to help you hold your phone in place.
8. Metro Bionic Camp Anawanna T-Shirt ($16+): Even if you didn’t go to summer camp, you can still wear this shirt featuring the logo for Camp Anawanna, the iconic camp from Salute Your Shorts. Think Anawanna-wanna! Speak Anawanna-wanna! Live Anawanna-wanna!
9. Mr. Tastee Hard Enamel Pin ($10): Just like Pete and Pete, we still think about the mysterious Mr. Tastee from time to time. Pay homage to the frozen treat master with this hard enamel pin, featuring his famous soft serve head and Blue Tornado bar.
10. Doug Funnie Stud Earrings ($9): Dear Journal, these stud earrings may be exactly what you need if you were the ultimate Doug Funnie fan. Who can resist this big-nose, ten-haired charmer?
11. Ren and Stimpy Embroidery Hoop ($28): Good ol’ Ren from Ren & Stimpy may not have been the brightest bulb in the box, but that doesn’t mean we didn’t love him all the same. This handmade embroidery captures his simple and hilarious essence.
12. Nickelodeon Splat Logo Reversible Camper Cap ($20): Admit it, you can’t help but get excited when you see that classic, orange splat. Show off your dedication to the true, original Nick with this versatile hat.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.