14 Essentials for Throwing a Glamping Bachelorette Party
Your nature-lovin’ BFF is getting married! And it’s been decided that you *need* to throw her a glamping bachelorette party. You’ll be combining her love for everything s’mores and letting her live out her last few nights with her favorite gals in the great outdoors. To help you throw a Pinterest-worthy glamping trip, here are 14 ideas to bring out the adventurer in all of you. Happy glamping!
2. Washable Pillows, Blankets and Poufs: Just because you’re miles from a decent couch doesn’t mean you have to compromise comfort. Create an ultra cozy lounge area by laying down a picnic blanket followed by plush pillows and blankets. (via Brit + Co)
3. DIY Trunk Canopy: Utilize your trunk space to replicate this chic little outdoor living room that includes a DIY trunk canopy that’ll keep you and your pals nice and cool in the shade. Complete the look with plenty of comfy blankets and poufs, and you’ve got an instant home away from home. (via Brit + Co)
4. Elastic Hair Bandz Bachelorette Hair Tie Party Favors ($3): This stylish and practical number makes an ideal gift for any bridesmaid. Aside from being super cute, they’re also super affordable!
5. The Crafty Engineer Bride Tribe Wine Tumbler ($13): You already know these wine glass-inspired tumblers will come in handy. Start the night off right by giving your friends these favors paired with individual mini bottles of wine or bubbly.
6. Trail Mix Bar: Trail mix is a glamping classic, so make sure your bar really delivers with a variety of sweet and nutty trail mix ingredients. You can even bring it back around later on in the night if you plan on popping some popcorn! (via Offbeat Bride)
7. The House of Bachelorette Drink Dudes ($14, set of six): Dress up your drinks with these hilarious drink markers. Perfect for a lakeside glamping bachelorette party or a river rafting one, these drink dudes are sure to put a smile on your friends’ faces.
8. Junk Gypsy Glamping Chair ($32): Aside from picnic blankets and poufs, make sure to bring plenty of foldable chairs. This pretty floral one definitely looks the part.
10. WillowandSass Printable Glamping Invitation ($12): Have your favorite ladies RSVP with these stylish glamping invites that’ll get them pumped for the upcoming weekend. Throw in a mini glamping-themed favor like a s’mores kit to get them even more excited for the outdoorsy getaway.
11. S’mores Station: Of course, there’s no forgetting everyone’s favorite part of the glamping experience. Spoil your friends with the best s’mores station ever with an array of different toppings and sauces. For added convenience, pre-skewer all the marshmallows onto sticks for less of the initial hassle. (via Today’s Mama)
12. Sparklers: Light up the night with sparklers that won’t just photograph well but are sure to be loads of fun. Just make sure to observe any warnings or rules your campsite might have regarding the recreational use of sparklers! (via Sugar Plum Sisters)
13. Pretty Glampingware: Of your various supplies, make sure your list of items include a lantern, thermos and skewer. So long as you remember to bring these glamping essentials, you’ll be fine. Pro tip: Opt for an LED lantern as opposed to a traditional gas-powered lantern for more reliable battery power. (via Target)
14. KACountryDecor Campfire Sign ($45): Made out of an actual barn board, this charming campsite sign is one to add to your glamping arsenal. If you’re planning on a DIY alternative, consider glamming it up with a touch of glitter or colorful paint.
Will you throw a glamping bachelorette for your BFF? Follow us on Pinterest for more glamping-inspired stories!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.