Llamas are awesome. They’re cute, fluffy, doe-eyed creatures that we’ve all at one time or another wanted to cuddle with as pets. So it’s really no surprise if you’ve got a big #llamalover in your life. With the holidays just around the corner, there’s no time like now to celebrate their llama love *and* your friendship with a llama-inspired gift idea. Scroll on for all 19 adorable llama gift ideas they’ll love *almost* as much as the real thing.
1. Andrea Lauren Cute Llamas Print MacBook Sleeve ($60): Keep your friend’s laptop scratch-free with this llama print laptop sleeve. The cheery print will surely help jump-start that work day.
2. LindseyBalbierz Llama Pin ($10): Spruce up a bland backpack or a lacking lapel with this stylish llama pin. Not only will it add a personal flair to your pal’s outfit, it’ll also help them rep their love for the furry beast.
3. World Market Embroidered Striped Llama Kitchen Towel ($10): Any kitchen can do with this colorful South American-inspired llama kitchen towel. It packs quite the punch of color, so even better if your BFF is dealing with a drab space.
4. Modcloth Llama Didn’t Raise No Fool Socks ($13): Make your friend’s day with a pair of these adorable knee-high socks featuring a doe-eyed llama surrounded by daisies. There’s no way she won’t want to smile after slipping these on!
5. ZeppiPrints Llama Art ($10+): Fight boring white walls with a colorful llama print that’ll work in just about any room. Give it to her in a white frame to make the colors really pop.
6. Bread & Jam Melodrama Llama Mug ($13): Llamas are some seriously charming, fluffy beasts. If your friend is head over heels for them, make sure to grab one of these cute ‘n’ quirky llama mugs.
7. happytatts Llama Temporary Tattoos ($6): If your friend is crazy for llamas, a temporary tat is a perfect gift. Maybe it’ll inspire them to get the real thing.
8. Danica Llama Small Zipper Bag ($12): Whether it’s makeup or money, a small zipper bag comes in super handy. Thanks to your thoughtful gift, your friend won’t have to go rummaging around in her purse for her essentials any longer.
9. 33 Degrees Women’s Ugly Christmas Fairisle Llama Sweater Tunic ($35): Ugly Christmas sweaters are definitely a thing. But does it count as an ugly Christmas sweater if it’s as cute as this one? Either way, you’ve just found your friend the perfect gift this holiday season.
10. J.Crew Llama in Sweater Collector T-Shirt ($20): If your bestie is in need of a splash of color, this should do the trick. The only con may be that, once you get it for your gal pal, you’ll be tempted to get one for yourself.
11. Madewell Llama Charm Necklace ($32): A dainty charm necklace is the perfect accessory to rock on the daily. You’ll get bonus points for knowing her favorite animal.
12. MargaritaCase Llama iPhone Case ($15+): A banged-up phone is no fun. Make sure your friend’s stays scratch-free and stylish with this llama patterned phone case.
13. ASOS Llama Print Long Sleeve T-Shirt & Legging Pajama Set ($37): The only thing better than lounging in bed is doing so wearing this adorable ensemble. Grant your friend the gift of stylish loungewear with this llama print pajama set that combines cute and comfy in one!
14. Modcloth Llama Mia! Oven Mitt ($15): If your llama lover likes to spend time in the kitchen, gift this oven mitt that combines his or her two great loves. No doubt their dinner guests will gush over how cute this kitchen accessory is too.
15. West Elm Ceramic Llama Planter ($49): Made of ceramic earthenware, these whimsical planters are calling your friend’s name. They’ll add some welcome greenery and cuteness to the decor.
16. BubbaBuddies Stuffed Llama Toy ($18): You don’t have to be a kid to appreciate this gift idea. From cozying up on the sofa to sprucing up a lone chair, a stuffed llama toy will come surprisingly handy for your llama lover’s home.
17. ModCloth Boho Se Llama? Tank Top ($25): Help your llama lover show off her appreciation for the furry guys with this pretty tank top. The print even has a little bohemian vibe going on that she’s sure to love.
18. Madewell Shearling Llama Bag Tag ($15): Make any purse 10 times more adorable with this llama bag tag. You can even have it monogrammed with her initials on the flip side for a personalized touch.
19. Forever 21 Llama Print Canvas Tote ($4): You can’t go wrong with a tote, especially one as stylish as this! Gift your pal this canvas tote that’s decked out in llamas and hearts, for a bag your bestie will want to carry around *everywhere.*
Which of these gift ideas would your llama lover appreciate most? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.