15 Colorful Pool Chairs + Floats for Summer
Whether you’re rockin’ a geo-print swimsuit poolside or relaxing in a chic one-piece on the shore, step up your summer style even more with a colorful outdoor lounger. Think chevron slingbacks, striped foldables and, yes, even floating donuts! Scroll on to check out the hottest summer loungers out there, and scoop one up before the season ends!
1. Folding Sling Lounger – Set of 2 ($394): These sky blue loungers are super durable — they’re mildew and rot resistant, quick drying and color fade resistant!
2. Acapulco Multi Lounge Chair ($179): We love a good retro lounge chair, and this modern color block bad boy is a beaut!
3. Kruger Sulfur Chaise Lounge Chair ($279): Go yellow or go home! This lightweight chaise will turn heads for sure.
5. Beachcomber Portable Beach Mat ($40): A beach mat with a built-in backrest? Sold!
6. King Kai Pool Float ($250): So this is essentially an oversized floating pool pillow. PERFECT.
8. Negril Beach Chair ($146): We’re picturing ourselves on Nantucket… with a tall, tasty beverage in our hands.
10. Lakeport Outdoor Adjustable Chaise Lounge Chairs – Set of 2 ($525): We love the color so much we wish we could bring these inside.
11. Sandbanks Deck Chair ($262): Fold up this chevron striped sling chair and head to the beach ASAP!
12. Huron Large Lounge Chair ($699): This lounger is completely chic. Sadly, the ottoman is sold separately :(
13. Brant Natural Folding Chair ($210): This deep-seated folding chair is a great lounger whether you’re beachside or relaxing by the pool.
14. Yellow Hanalei Occasional Chair ($180): We are completely obsessed with this bold and curvy all-weather wicker chair. And that sunny yellow hue isn’t bad either!
Which lounger do you want to kick back and relax in this summer? Tell us in the comment below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!