15 Colorful Pool Chairs + Floats for Summer
Whether you’re rockin’ a geo-print swimsuit poolside or relaxing in a chic one-piece on the shore, step up your summer style even more with a colorful outdoor lounger. Think chevron slingbacks, striped foldables and, yes, even floating donuts! Scroll on to check out the hottest summer loungers out there, and scoop one up before the season ends!
1. Folding Sling Lounger – Set of 2 ($394): These sky blue loungers are super durable — they’re mildew and rot resistant, quick drying and color fade resistant!
2. Acapulco Multi Lounge Chair ($179): We love a good retro lounge chair, and this modern color block bad boy is a beaut!
3. Kruger Sulfur Chaise Lounge Chair ($279): Go yellow or go home! This lightweight chaise will turn heads for sure.
5. Beachcomber Portable Beach Mat ($40): A beach mat with a built-in backrest? Sold!
6. King Kai Pool Float ($250): So this is essentially an oversized floating pool pillow. PERFECT.
8. Negril Beach Chair ($146): We’re picturing ourselves on Nantucket… with a tall, tasty beverage in our hands.
10. Lakeport Outdoor Adjustable Chaise Lounge Chairs – Set of 2 ($525): We love the color so much we wish we could bring these inside.
11. Sandbanks Deck Chair ($262): Fold up this chevron striped sling chair and head to the beach ASAP!
12. Huron Large Lounge Chair ($699): This lounger is completely chic. Sadly, the ottoman is sold separately :(
13. Brant Natural Folding Chair ($210): This deep-seated folding chair is a great lounger whether you’re beachside or relaxing by the pool.
14. Yellow Hanalei Occasional Chair ($180): We are completely obsessed with this bold and curvy all-weather wicker chair. And that sunny yellow hue isn’t bad either!
Which lounger do you want to kick back and relax in this summer? Tell us in the comment below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)