15 Colorful Pool Chairs + Floats for Summer
Whether you’re rockin’ a geo-print swimsuit poolside or relaxing in a chic one-piece on the shore, step up your summer style even more with a colorful outdoor lounger. Think chevron slingbacks, striped foldables and, yes, even floating donuts! Scroll on to check out the hottest summer loungers out there, and scoop one up before the season ends!
1. Folding Sling Lounger – Set of 2 ($394): These sky blue loungers are super durable — they’re mildew and rot resistant, quick drying and color fade resistant!
2. Acapulco Multi Lounge Chair ($179): We love a good retro lounge chair, and this modern color block bad boy is a beaut!
3. Kruger Sulfur Chaise Lounge Chair ($279): Go yellow or go home! This lightweight chaise will turn heads for sure.
5. Beachcomber Portable Beach Mat ($40): A beach mat with a built-in backrest? Sold!
6. King Kai Pool Float ($250): So this is essentially an oversized floating pool pillow. PERFECT.
8. Negril Beach Chair ($146): We’re picturing ourselves on Nantucket… with a tall, tasty beverage in our hands.
10. Lakeport Outdoor Adjustable Chaise Lounge Chairs – Set of 2 ($525): We love the color so much we wish we could bring these inside.
11. Sandbanks Deck Chair ($262): Fold up this chevron striped sling chair and head to the beach ASAP!
12. Huron Large Lounge Chair ($699): This lounger is completely chic. Sadly, the ottoman is sold separately :(
13. Brant Natural Folding Chair ($210): This deep-seated folding chair is a great lounger whether you’re beachside or relaxing by the pool.
14. Yellow Hanalei Occasional Chair ($180): We are completely obsessed with this bold and curvy all-weather wicker chair. And that sunny yellow hue isn’t bad either!
Which lounger do you want to kick back and relax in this summer? Tell us in the comment below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.