7 Tips for Throwing an Online Class-Taking Party
There’s no time like the present to start learning a new skill or hobby. And with all the online classes out there, it can be hard to know just where to begin. Macrame or knitting? Pickling or preserving? The possibilities really are endless! Now there’s no need to go it alone when you can throw a creative online class-taking party with your best gals. Just add vino to one of our fun online classes and you have the recipe for a creativity night you won’t want to end. Be sure to check out our Camp Create promotion for a chance to win a $100 gift card and a free DIY Kit. Happy making, y’all!
1. Choose a theme. Depending on the class you decide to take, a themed party could be just the thing to get everyone excited about learning a new skill. If you are doing our watercolor painting class, hang a few pieces and make some watercolor cupcakes. Just have fun with it!
2. Provide snacks. Making and learning is tough work! Be sure to whip up some bite-sized snacks and desserts to fuel that creativity.
3. Create a comfy maker zone. Throw all those pillows and blankets around your coffee table to create the ultimate maker station. Feel free to add some whimsical decor like string lights, candles and garlands to really take it to the next level.
4. Stock up on supplies. Make sure there are plenty of materials for your class. Find DIY class kits on Brit + Co or head to your local craft store to stock up.
5. Build a DIY drink station. Cocktails are a definite must. Make it fun and creative with a DIY drink station. Whether you go with rosé cocktails or unique mules, your maker squad is going to be super impressed.
6. Make it a monthly thing. Why settle for one class when you can make this a monthly #iamcreative party? Schedule an online class party every month to build those maker chops with your nearest and dearest.
7. Share, post, snap, etc. Share the fruits of your DIY labor via Instagram using #iamcreative and #bcweekender to get the chance to win a $100 gift card and a free DIY kit with our Camp Create challenge. Then come up with your own creativity night hashtag for you and your girls.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.