12 Genius Thanksgiving Tablescapes That Will Give You Major Inspo
Learn how to Light It Up with our tips and DIYs that create new spins on old traditions. We keep the best but tweak the rest so you can have a memorable experience that’s uniquely you.
Since Thanksgiving can be kind of stressful between scouring the Internet for the bestturkey recipe and baking one or two (or three) pumpkin pies, we’ve rounded up all the tablescape inspo you’ll need. Scroll through our fave centerpiece ideas that will make this year’s feast *that* much better.
1. Bright Floral Accents: Color is the way to our hearts. Oh, and so are pumpkins and gold, so they pretty much have it all covered here. (via Homey Oh My!)
2. Craft Paper + Mini Pumpkins: There’s nothing wrong with a little simplicity. Crisp brown craft paper and a mini pumpkin make this simply classy. Amp things up a bit with custom place cards. (via Brit + Co)
3. Festive Pastel Table Runner: This table runner is *so* festive. And those geometric candlestick holders? We can’t even. (via Proper Blog)
4. Copper Accents: These copper candles and Moscow mule mugs will bring the sparkle to your festive table. (via Hello Fashion)
5. A Personal Touch: Small place cards add a personal touch that your guests will love. This paper tablecloth makes it easy to add cute little notes beside each person’s name. (via Kristi Murphy)
6. Pastel Pumpkin Tablescape: For the ultimate Instagrammable tablescape, make it all in soft hues (and we mean *everything*). From the pumpkins, plates, and straws, to the glasses and table confetti, the light colors create a seriously impressive statement. (via Aww Sam)
7. Gourds Everywhere: T-Day is all about those gourds. Kill two birds with one stone with this gourd-geous recipe that also functions as decor. (via Brit + Co)
8. DIY Floral Table Runner: This floral bounty is totally faux and totally DIY-able. Leave some spaces in your table runner for plates and platters to make serving even more dreamy. (via Proper Blog)
9. Pom-Pom Party: Bringing your table together can be as simple as adding a pop of pom-pom. Use bright colors to really dress up the scene. (via Studio DIY)
10. Plaid Decor: Fall = plaid. Play with the pattern by incorporating some plaid chargers and complementary table fixings. (via PMQ for Two)
11. Natural Elements: If you’re going to go all out with your table setting, go all out. That means stamped napkins and wrapping your silverware with custom name tags. (via Home Stories A to Z)
12. Printable Dish Cards: Looking for another easy way to add beautiful colors to your table decor? With printable dish cards in these fun colors, all you need to do is fold and place them in front of your coveted side dishes. (via Lovely Indeed)
How are you decorating your tablescape? Tag us on Instagram to let us know!
Additional reporting by Magdalena O’Neal