According to Instagram, This Is *the* Trending Kitchen Style to Look for in 2019
Let’s be honest, when it comes to your kitchen, you tend to think of it as a utilitarian space. (After all, it is a place for meal prep, whipping up snacks, and feeding the fam.) Today, we’re asking you to re-envision that by taking a scroll through these boho-tastic setups. With their textured rugs, painted cabinets, and pops of greenery, they just go to show that in 2019, the kitchen *may* just become the new living room.
2. @preppybohemianathome: If light-and-bright is more your thing, you can still get that free-spirited vibe by using lots of rattan, wall hangings, and greenery.
3. @ilanasaul: This space has us feelin’ blue, and we mean that in the best, most upbeat way possible.
4. @zebodeko: Calling all green queens! Your greenhouse isn’t the only place to store your plant babies. We love the idea of installing them around your culinary corner for a more boho feel.
5. @kirsten.diane: Decorating tip 101: For an easy update, swap your pendants and add a splash of color to your cabinets for a homey look.
6. @oursouthwestnest: If you’re a member of the minimalist-boho tribe, this woody and warm-hued room should be totally inspiring.
7. @tierradellagarto: When in doubt, wallpaper it out.
8. @mijadecor: It’s safe to say we’d be okay enjoying an avocado toast in this breakfast nook any day.
9. @urbanwoodsgoods: Toss in a Moroccan rug, add a few warm-toned fixtures, and you have a space any boho gal would be proud of.
10. @redpoppyvintage: There’s something about this Technicolor tile that makes us want to stay indoors and cook for a long, long time.
Follow us on Pinterest for more trending decor inspo.