These Are Adriana Lima’s Favorite Fitness Essentials
Adriana Lima is no stranger to fitness. The former Victoria Secret model has boxed for years to get into fighting shape on and off the runway and says, “Fitness is a lifestyle, it’s the constant pursuit to maintain a healthy mind, body, and spirit.” She recently partnered with Amazon Sports to launch a shop of all her go-to workout essentials that include apparel, healthy snacks, and gear (Zac Efron and NBA player James Harden also have their own Amazon Sports shops). Scroll on for some products to keep you healthy from head to toe, and see her full list of picks here.
1. Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves ($20+): If you’re looking to try out an empowering and sweat-inducing workout this year, give boxing a go. These gloves will make you look as fierce as the punches you throw.
2. Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker ($180): Make sure you’re never without your power tunes with a portable Bluetooth speaker that has a 12-hour battery.
3. PUMA Women’s Defy Sneaker ($44+): These training shoes have a minimal knitted upper and cushioned sole to help you move effortlessly from the barre to the bar.
4. Prosource Fit Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set ($20): Lay on this mat for 15-30 minutes and let the acupressure points naturally help you with circulation and muscle recovery.
5. AmazonBasics Exercise & Resistance Loop Bands ($10): These resistance bands will add a little extra challenge to your regular strength training.
6. Orgain Simple Organic Protein Bars ($25, Box of 12): Indulge in some organic chocolate. These bars are made with clean ingredients, and each one has 12 grams of plant-based protein.
7. CamelBak Hot Cap Vacuum-Insulated Coffee Tumbler ($21): Fuel up before or after a workout with your beverage of choice; this vacuum-insulated tumbler will keep drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for six.
8. Gaiam Essentials Yoga Block & Yoga Strap Set ($17): Increase your balance and flexibility with a foam block and strap, regardless of whether you’re a legit yogini or a yoga newbie.
9. TriggerPoint GRID STK Handheld Foam Roller ($40): Don’t forget that recovery is an important part of every exercise routine; this portable foam roller will help you target all of those tired muscles.
10. NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System ($60): Treat yourself to a morning, afternoon, or post-workout smoothie in just minutes with this NutriBullet. It even comes with recipes and to-go cups for when you’re on the move.
11. PUMA Women’s Retro Legging ($40): Head to the gym in style with a pair of color contrasted, retro-inspired leggings.
12. AmazonBasics Dumbbell Set ($29): This set comes with three pairs of neoprene-covered dumbbells, ideal for training outside or in front of the TV.
13. Valeo Deluxe Adjustable Speed Jump Rope ($8): Jumping rope is a fast, easy way to get your cardio in wherever you are. This rope is adjustable and has sealed ball bearings for those who like some speed.
14. TriggerPoint AcuCurve Massage Cane ($20): If you have a desk job or just carry stress in your neck, shoulders, and back, this massage cane will help you relieve tension in those hard-to-reach spots.
15. PUMA Women’s Retro Hoody ($49): Cozy up after the gym with a hoodie that will keep you warm, comfy, and stylish.
Share your favorite fitness essentials with us @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via Amazon Sports)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.