20 Pieces of Alphabet Art for Your Baby’s Nursery
Decorating is easy as ABC and 123 with our stellar nursery design tips. Our little digital corner of creativity is packed full of inspiration for the best ways to brighten up your baby’s wall with bold wallpaper or the best nursery prints that ever were. If you’re looking to start your little one’s learning early, this collection of alphabet-inspired wall art is the perfect way to fill baby’s space. Bonus: We have some pieces in there that you’ll dig even if you don’t have any rugrats of your own!
1. RK Design Alphabet Print ($26): Give baby the world with this bright and beautiful print created by international artists. We love the fun and random collection of painted illustrations that are featured on this special piece.
2. Geometric Alphabet Print ($15): This amazing alphabet art print mixes a few of our favorite things. Tape this up with your favorited washi tape for casual and cute wall decor.
3. Custom Alphabet Frame ($200): Get a load of this custom letter frame that doubles as storage and a piece of wall art. Show off your kiddo’s favorite collectibles on this stylish shelf.
4. Alphabet Shadow Box: DIY your way to the cutest ABC decor out there with this shadowbox project. Customize this cute creation with your own alphabetical knickknacks for a sweet piece of wall decor that you and baby will love. (via Apartment Therapy)
5. ABC Labyrinth Poster ($32): Get lost in the design of this funky, fun print. Whether you’re designing a bold room for your little one or you’re in need of a print to top off your retro office, this piece of wall art is perfect for nearly any space.
6. ABC Poster by Yoni Alter ($17): We cannot get enough of the bright and bold look of this geometric ABC print. If you’re looking for a creative way to fill wall space, grab this colorful piece and make a major design statement in baby’s room.
7. Alphabet Wall Mural: Give your child’s room a major makeover with this DIY alphabet wall mural. Easily transfer illustrations onto the wall and paint by hand to achieve this awesome ABC decor. (via Apartment Therapy)
8. A to Z Poster ($50): From apple to zebra, this poster is a picture perfect way to help your little one learn their letters. We absolutely love the simplicity of these illustrations!
9. Peacock Script Letters: Make your wall art POP with this incredible 3D script alphabet piece of wall art. The classic black and white color scheme will add a touch of timeless flair to baby’s nursery or a quirky update to any room. (via Nicole Lahy)
10. Paper Art Typography: Can you believe this amazing monogram is made using only paper? This would make the ultimate statement piece to hang above baby’s bed for them to treasure for years to come. (via Daily Inspiration)
11. DIY Papercut Alphabet Art: Grab some cardboard and craft paper for this DIY torn paper poster. It may require some careful cutting and pasting, but this unique piece of wall art is worth the work! (via Weekday Carnival)
12. Letter Hoop Art ($198): This embroidered hoop art has a touch of vintage elegance that would be absolutely adorable in your baby boy’s room.
13. Paper Mache Alphabet Art: Looking for an easy way to fill a wall? Say “I Love You” by adding this DIY alphabet art to your little one’s room. The paper mache letters are not only inexpensive but super easy to work with and light enough to hang up. (via Apartment Therapy)
14. Sign Language Poster ($18): This educational poster print also features American Sign Language — love that! Add this modern, monochromatic piece to baby’s nursery.
15. Alphabet Wall Decal ($55): For a big and bold look in baby’s room, slap on these fun wall decals. From the delightful-dinosaur D to the vegetable-filled V, we love the creativity of the letter illustrations!
16. Easy Alphabet DIY: Pair your favorite patterned paper and an old frame to create this easy alphabet DIY. In a few simple steps, you can create your own customized wall art to add to any room! (via Spoonful of Imagination)
17. Fabric Alphabet Letters ($60): Teach your toddler to love letters with a fun fabric toy alphabet. Frame these fabric letters in a shadowbox for a unique piece of wall art in baby’s room until their ready to play.
18. Colorful Frames: Use washi tape to draw letters on plain white paper, then put them in colorful frames and bam! You’ve got that pop of color that you’ve been looking for in your all-white nursery. (via Carousel Design)
What is your favorite piece of nursery wall art? Let us know in the comments below!