16 Amazing Wellness Products You Didn’t Know You Could Get at Walmart
Great news: Self-care doesn’t need to be hard or expensive. There are plenty of ways to incorporate healthy habits for your mind and body into your daily life, so go ahead: take care of YOU. We rounded up 16 products — from essential oils to shiatsu massagers — that can help you do just that, all available at Walmart, and all for $50 or less.
1. glee Cucumber Aloe Shave Gel ($3): Keep your legs cool and smooth with this cucumber- and aloe-scented gel.
2. URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser ($27): Turn your home into a spa with this essential oil diffuser and humidifier, which has an automatic shut-off safety system for the times you get so relaxed you doze off.
3. joy Razor ($9): This five-blade razor has a non-slip grip handle to provide an easy, clean shave. It also comes with two blade refills.
4. TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller ($35): Roll out your sore muscles and joints after a long day or hard workout. This foam roller has a 3D surface with various widths to replicate a massage therapist’s hands.
5. Gaiam Total Body Balance Ball Kit ($20-$22): Strengthen your abs and back with a balance ball that can double as both a fitness tool and a desk chair.
6. Ancient Nutrition KetoPROTEIN ($50): Add a little extra protein to your smoothies with this gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, grain-free bone broth-fueled powder.
7. Naturalico Shiatsu Massager ($41): Ease stress and tension with a heated massager that lets you reach those hard-to-reach back and shoulder muscles.
8. Tal Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle ($10): This modern water bottle, which keeps liquids cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, will make sure you’re stylishly hydrated all day long.
9. Gurunanda Lavender Oil ($6): Wind down at night with the relaxing scent of lavender. Put a few drops into your bath or diffuser or mix with water to make a room spray and enjoy some peaceful calm.
10. Tonymoly I’m Real Mask Sheet Pack Face Mask Kit ($18 for 11): This set of 11 K-Beauty masks will have your skin looking fresh for days. You’ll get a selection that includes avocado, aloe, tea tree, pomegranate, red wine, and more.
11. NutriFlair Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder ($16): Ashwagandha is a vegan-friendly adaptogen that can help reduce stress and anxiety and boost energy.
12. Nutribullet 600 Blender 6-Piece Set ($50): This small but mighty blender will easily puree your favorite fruits and veggies to help you make delicious, healthy smoothies.
13. Hello Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Whitening Toothpaste ($5): This black paste will make your teeth white; it’s made with activated charcoal, which naturally cleans and whitens teeth, and will freshen your breath.
14. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes ($13): Clean up spills and messes, and keep your home’s surfaces germ-free with some antibacterial wipes. Bonus: These wipes are bleach-free and instead have three fresh and citrusy scents.
15. Crystal Natural Protection Roll-On Body Deodorant ($4): Looking to clean up your beauty routine? Add this mineral deodorant that’s odor-blocking and chemical-free.
16. just. Cotton Core Tampons ($5): just. is a new line of 100 percent cotton core tampons and 100 percent cotton top layer pads, designed to make periods less complicated. The products have no dyes, fragrances, or chlorine bleaching.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.