PSA: Amazon Prime Has a Whole Selection of $2 Samples, and Here Are Our Faves
We love samples. There’s just something about pint-size versions of our favorite products that makes consuming them *way* more fun. ICYMI, our trusty go-to Amazon has an entire page dedicated to these teeny-tiny goodies: Prime Samples. If you’re part of the Amazon Prime club, you’ll get access to all the mini samples of home, beauty, and wellness products for just two bucks each (and often a credit toward future purchases). If that sounds like something you can’t wait to take advantage of, then scroll below to start shopping STAT.
1. RXBAR Whole Food Protein Bar ($2): If you haven’t hopped on the RXBAR trend, now’s your chance to get a taste of the healthy, “No B.S.” snack everyone’s talking about.
2. ORIBE Shampoo for Beautiful Color ($2): This cult-favorite beauty brand brings you a taste of their deluxe, color-preserving shampoo in tester form.
3. Coromega Omega-3 Fish Oil Squeeze Packets ($2): Forget about unsavory, hard-to-swallow fish oil pills. These squeeze packs deliver the same dose of omega-3 you need without the unpleasant aspects.
4. AmazonFresh Just Bright 100% Arabica Coffee ($2): Calling all coffee snobs! Take a drink of this mild roast straight from the Pacific Northwest, and you’ll send your taste buds into overdrive.
5. Benadryl Allergy Ultratabs Go Packs ($2): Allergies got you down? This option — complete with four portable packs — will put your sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes to rest even while you’re on the go.
6. Jergens Natural Glow Sunless Tanning Mousse ($2): Create an instant summer look without spending a moment in the sun. Apply the airy mousse, let it set for 60 seconds, and you’ll look like a true bronzed goddess.
7. Wickedly Prime Organic Herbal Tea ($2): End your day with the delightful aromas of hibiscus and lemon blended into one caffeine-free herbal tea.
8. R+Co Gemstone Color Shampoo ($2): If you haven’t had an intro to R+Co’s punchy package and powerful results for preserving your latest salon results, now feels like the perfect time to make it happen.
9. Veggie-Go’s Organic Fruit and Veggie Strip ($2): An apple a day keeps the doc away — so should this healthy fruit and veggie stick packed with real produce in each serving.
10. Quest Nutrition Protein Bar ($2): 20g protein, 5g carbs, 1g sugar, and a white chocolate raspberry taste — how was your post workout meal?
11. Gatorade Endurance Energy Gel ($2): Whether you’re training for 26.2 or just need an extra workout boost, this energy gel is a quick way to up your exercise routine.
12. The Laundress Delicate Wash ($2): Elevate your laundry game with this nontoxic, allergen-free detergent fit for a true lady.
13. Ensure Enlive Advanced Nutrition Shake ($2): Squeeze a hefty helping of your daily essential nutrients into one yummy, 350-calorie drink.
14. Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Face Scrub ($2): Go for the “glow” with this gentle scrub that promises to even and tone the dullest of skin.
15. DUDE Shower Body Wipes ($2): When you don’t have time to squeeze in a post-workout shower, this wipe — featured on Shark Tank — is the next best thing. Since it’s infused with aloe and vitamin E, you’ll leave feeling outta-the-shower clean.
16. Vega Probiotics Drink Mix ($2): Add a dose of elderflower-and-pear-flavored probiotics to your next drink: Your tummy will thank you for it.
17. Amazing Grass Protein Superfood Organic Vegan Protein Powder ($2): Searching for a plant-based supplement that has everything you need? Look no further than this superfood option, packed with 20 grams of protein.
18. Kay’s Naturals Protein Cookie Bites ($2): Enjoy all that cookie goodness you love while giving your nutrition a boost! Nosh on the cinnamon almond flavor and you’ll never guess this treat is made from a lean soy protein.
19. Wickedly Prime Coconut Toffee Roasted Cashews ($2): Take your favorite protein-rich snack and turn it up a delectable notch. These cashews come coated in coconut flakes and finish off with a caramel crunch. Consider it the best post-dinner option for healthy snacking!
20. Juice Organics Coconut Repairing Hair Mask ($2): Keep those locks looking their best! This mask repairs and strengthens strands in as quickly as one treatment.
What are your favorite hidden Amazon gems? Share them with us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.