Goodness knows the ladies on The Bachelor always bring their A-game when it comes to what they wear for rose ceremonies. C’mon, it wouldn’t be a reality dating show if a parade of plunging Vs, thigh-grazing slits and dangerously low cutouts didn’t somehow make an appearance. But that got us thinking: Where better to look for upcoming V-Day style inspo than your favorite leading bachelorettes? And we’re not just saying that in light of all the juicy drama that’s already gone down this season (cough, cough, Corinne and Taylor). Keep scrolling for 16 wow-worthy Valentine’s Day dresses that are ALL deserving of the final rose in our eyes.
1. Topshop Sequin Pleated Dress ($240): Thanks to this punchy bright pink color, you’ll stand out in a crowd of predictable shades. Beyond a pair of Swarovski earrings and lace-up heels, confidence is your best accessory.
2. Club L Deep Plunge Back Maxi Dress ($38): We don’t normally like to play favorites, but this entrance-making red maxi was practically designed for any and all Valentine’s Day-related functions. Guaranteed to stun from the front and the back, it won’t go unnoticed at a masquerade ball or black tie affair.
3. Reformation Olive Dress ($198): Cue the jitters: You’ve snagged a one-on-one date with your Prince or Princess Charming and you don’t know what to wear. Classic fashion girl dilemma, we know. Nail down that whole trying, but not trying too hard vibe with this silky rose pink wrap dress that’s more than just a little showy. Werk it.
4. ASTR Drew Plunging Two-Tone Lace Mini Dress ($108): Because red dresses are practically a dime a dozen these days (let’s not forget the red dress fiasco on night one at the Bachelor mansion), it would behoove you to set your sights on another color. Allow us to draw your attention to this stunning blue fit-and-flare lace dress that’s straight-up fierce. Dial it up a notch (or three) with a velvet choker and platform heels.
5. Motel Finn Dress in Metallic Rose Disc Sequin ($83): Too many sequins? No such thing. THIS is what you wear when you’re single AF and want to make all the competish jealous. With combat boots and your #girlgang in tow, you’re guaranteed to slay on the dance floor.
6. & Other Stories Ruby Sequin Dress ($125): What’s super sparkly and ready to mingle? All signs point to this entrance-making ruby sequin dress that requires no introduction. It’s that DDG. Edge it up with a leather moto jacket and velvet ankle booties, and swipe on a bold red lip for a look that’s so Hollywood.
7. Morrisday the Label Jagger Swing Dress ($57): Comfort is key, babes. Whether you’ve got a date lined up or not, the last thing you want to ruin your evening is a restrictive bodycon dress and ankle-breaking steppers. Just. Say. NO. Introducing the throw-on-and-go floral swing dress that will be right in line with your free-spirited sensibilities. Consider a fishtail braid and OTK boots to be non-negotiable.
8. Kimchi Blue Vida Satin Handkerchief Midi Dress ($89): Calling all hopeless romantics! Run, don’t walk, to snatch up this fun and flirty bubblegum pink midi dress that will make you look (and feel) like the belle of the ball. You won’t be able to say no to the floaty material and easygoing racerback.
9. ASOS Choker Kimono Plunge Mini Dress ($53): It was plunge at first sight. This saucy red kimono dress leaves just the right amount to the imagination for a first date with your Tinder crush or a karaoke night with the ladies. We’re partial to the risqué choker-neck style.
10. & Other Stories Cut Out Shoulder Dress ($95): Girl, you do YOU. That’s all we’re sayin’. Proceed to take it there with this figure-enhancing black dress that’s equal parts captivating and sexy. Like “whoa” is right. Show ‘em who’s boss by styling it with some enchanting drop earrings, a sleek updo and glitter-flecked block heels.
11. Yumi Kim Hotline Midi Dress ($198): Call us cheesy, but this heart-printed midi dress is tugging at our heartstrings. The off-the-shoulder silhouette and peekaboo slit don’t hurt either. Pair alongside trend-right pink suede mules and a hands-free sac for an evening under the stars.
12. Ily Couture Red Lace Up Slip Dress ($110): A sultry red slip dress? For February 14? Groundbreaking. But actually. Wear it for anything from a painting and vino night with your ride-or-die squad to an anniversary dinner with your boo.
13. H&M Lace Dress ($70): Nothing to wear for a round of speed dating? Nonsense. If you find yourself torn between channeling your inner vixen and embracing your girl-next-door image, keep things PG-rated with this allover lace LBD that’s perfectly suitable for a night of introductions.
14. Lumier Make Me Wonder Dress ($127): Channel your inner salsa dancer emoji with this red haute off-the-shoulder dress that will make for an unforgettable first impression. You best believe suitors will be lined up to take down your digits. Round out your look with luscious curls, dangling statement earrings and ankle-strap steppers FTW.
15. Wilfred Préface Dress ($140): You had us at millennial pink. We only have heart eyes for this flirty number that’s making us swoon hard. Between the effortless silhouette, the knotted shoulder ties and the fluted hem, what’s there not to love here? All that’s missing is a rhinestone tiara for your very own fairy-tale moment.
16. Lovers + Friends Honeymoon Dress ($178): This come-hither rose print slip dress is game for a Vegas-themed wedding (hey, it could happen!), tango lessons or a romantic night in. Single ladies: Proceed to parade this bad boy around with strappy heels and an oversized blazer for a getup that seems to say single-but-definitely-not-sorry-about-it.
Which of these Bachelor-inspired dresses are you swooning over? Follow us on Pinterest for more Instababe-approved style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.