Prepping a full face of makeup can become a major hassle when you only have so many hours in a day. If you’re anything like us, you’ll welcome any makeup trend that will not only make you look #flawless, but also won’t take up much time. This year, it looks like the bare lids and bold lips trend will be your go-to hack for an impactful look that doesn’t take all morning. This no-makeup makeup on the eyes will give you fresh-faced vibes without packing on the product. Plus, you can still make a bold statement via that über fierce lip. Get inspired by these 10 Instababes wearing your new favorite makeup trend.
1. ’90s Beauty: Andrea knows the way to our nostalgic-for-the-’90s hearts with her ombré lips and choker necklace. Complete the look with an oversized boyfriend sweater and black gel nails. (via @andreaschoice)
2. Rustic Dreamer: This blogger put a fresh face forward by keeping it matte and swiping a bit of mascara on her lashes. Pair it with a deep red lip and messy locks for some super pretty, yet easygoing, vibes. (via @fridabecker)
3. Violet Dreams: Let your lips do the talking in a bold purple shade. Recreate this springy look by strutting your stuff in a floral day dress and a leather jacket, then head off to brunch with the girls. (via @girlsoff5th)
4. Business Chic: Nothing says #GIRLBOSS like a good old-fashioned red lip and dewy face. Pin your hair back, and keep your eyes bare for an office-ready look that can easily transition to night. (via @hannahbronfman)
5. Preppy Chic: Get all dolled up like this blogger in a bow and a bright red lip. Curl your ends (and don’t forget the mascara!) for a sweet-yet-sultry take on the trend. (via @seaofshoes)
6. Matte Magic: Less is more when you’re rocking a bold berry pout. Go minimal on the rest of your face, and wear your hair loose n’ lovely, leaving the rest of the face naked for a low-maintenance, high-impact look. (via @jovanarikalo)
7. Boho Goddess: With a little bit of bronzer and a dab of plum-toned lipstick, you can easily copy this beauty maven’s boho look. Fully commit to the boho theme with a head scarf and a flowy top. (via @madmavenstyle)
8. Edge Appeal: This look just might be the ultimate way to dress up your go-to T-shirt-and-jeans ensemble. That pop-of-color lip elevates a lazy-girl ensemble in seconds flat. (via @natashandlovu)
9. Glowy Disposition: Who needs eyeshadow when your hair is this colorful? Copy Stephanie’s look by smearing your pout in a brick-red shade, then apply flawless base makeup. Add a swipe or two of mascara, and you’re out the door. (via @soothingsista)
10. Classic Greys: Jeanne is radiating classic beauty with her red lips and gray locks. Whether you’re grabbing after-work drinks or priming for a GNO, this look is a must-try. (via @thegreylayers)
Follow us on Pinterest for more drop dead gorgrous beauty inspo.