15 Essentials to Nail the No-Makeup Makeup Look
In case you haven’t noticed, no-makeup makeup is having a major moment. We’re seeing the fresh-faced look everywhere from the streets to the runways, beloved for both its practicality and ability to let your natural beauty shine through. That being said, the title of no-makeup makeup is a tad misleading because the look does, in fact, require a bit of help from some products. But worry not because we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites that’ll have you looking naturally radiant in no time. Scroll on for 15 essential products for achieving that #wokeuplikethis glow.
6. Artis Elite Mirror Oval 8 Brush ($65): A smooth and natural-looking base starts with the right tool. For streak-free makeup application (essential for a no-makeup look), we turn to these ergonomically designed brushes designed to evenly distribute product on our skin.
7. Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint ($26): Glossier believes makeup should enhance your beauty instead of covering it up, so it should come as no surprise that their base product provides the most skin-like coverage imaginable. The sheer fluid brightens and evens out your skin, putting you right where you want to be between barefaced and made up.
8. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Zinnia ($5): It’s that time of year where we find ourselves reaching for lip balm constantly, so when we want just a *hint* of color on our pouts, we turn to this product. The Zinnia shade is a light pink that adds a subtle touch of pigment, highlighting your lips without going overboard on color.
11. W3ll People Bio Brightener Stick ($29): Give your face that enviable dewy glow with this genius highlighter. The sheer formula can be built up in intensity but for no-makeup makeup we recommend wearing it sheer on your cheekbones and underneath your brows.
14. Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint in Very Sweet ($36): Give your cheeks a healthy flush of color with this creamy peach pigment. The shade gives your complexion a touch of radiance without that obvious makeup look. Pop a bit on your lips as well for a beautiful defined pout.