8 Beachy Fragrances That Are Like a Vacation in a Bottle
The warm weather is calling, and hopefully that means cool breezes, warm sun, and digging your toes in the sand. But if you’re stuck indoors and you need to mentally transport yourself to a seaside retreat, look no further than a fresh and airy summer scent that channels afternoons spent at the beach. Featuring notes of coconut, tropical flowers, and sandalwood, these perfumes all have a calming feeling that makes us want to lay down with a good book and toss back a summer cocktail.
1. Pinrose Sun Saint Eau de Parfum ($65): A beautiful combination of lime, sea salt, cashmere, and coconut wood, this summery spritz gives off seriously relaxed, hypnotic, and serene vibes with each use.
2. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist ($32): This incredibly affordable fragrance mist will make you feel like you’ve left your day job and headed to the beaches of Rio de Janeiro. With hints of pistachio and salted caramel, Brazilian Crush keeps calm and is small enough to carry on.
3. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Solid Perfume Compact ($48): If you want a more sultry, smokey, and alluring scent, this solid perfume by Elizabeth & James is the one for you. It beautifully blends together violet, sandalwood, and rich vanilla for a decidedly luxurious experience.
4. Estee Lauder AERIN Beauty Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau de Parfum ($120): With a sweeter and more floral sandy aroma, this choice will make you feel as if you’ve transported to the sun-drenched beaches of the Mediterranean. You’ll experience magical lily of the valley, honeysuckle, and sweet grapefruit all season long.
5. Maison Margiela Beach Walk ($126): Notes of bergamot, coconut milk, lemon, and musk elicit the familiar smell of a walk on the beach. Channel that carefree feeling of dipping your toes in the sand even when you’re stuck at the office.
6. Bobbi Brown Beach Eau de Parfum ($76): Take a mental vacation with Bobbi Brown’s top-rated “Beach.” Enjoy a gorgeous blend of sand jasmine, sea spray, and mandarin every time you apply.
7. CLEAN Warm Cotton Breeze Body Splash ($59): Keep it clean with this relaxing yet flirty and invigorating buy. Bringing together pear blossom, hyacinth, and citrus, this splash will have you longing for sun-kissed skin and statement sandals.
8. Jo Loves Pomelo Fragrance ($175): For the perfect energizing warm-weather perfume, look no further than this rich mix of citrus and grapefruit that’s inspired by fresh linen, pristine beaches, and cool summer nights.
Tweet us your favorite summer fragrances @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.