Your Bedroom Registry Gift Guide for the Ultimate Relaxation Station
Setting up your wedding registry can be one of the most exciting and fun projects of your wedding planning experience. After all, your wedding is the *perfect* time to treat yourself, and there’s no better way to indulge than creating the ultimate relaxation station with your S.O. But there are more than a few essentials to crafting the ideal space for catching some ZZZs. If you still have no clue where to start, here are a few ideas and some style inspo to create the bedroom of your dreams. We promise it’ll make your bedroom registry process as smooth and stress-free as possible, and you’ll end up with items that pair together and you both truly love.
1. Personalized Helix Mattress ($600+): Forget buying a regular ol’ mattress with your sweetie. A personalized mattress is the way to go nowadays. Think: a new, personal type of comfort for each of you. Go ahead and add it to your registry. You’ll never want to get up.
2. Parachute Linen Stripe Duvet Cover Set ($329): Featuring a totally calming striped pattern, this duvet cover set is *made* for bedroom relaxation. Plus, it’s super comfy. The fabric has a softened feel that will only get better with time.
3. Cultiver Linen Flat Sheet With Border ($130): Cultiver makes the softest, lightest linen bedding — the kind that always feels like it was air-dried in the countryside. After sleeping in them, you’re not going to want to get out of bed.
4. Soak and Sleep Luxury Duck Down Pillow ($41): Get yourself ready for the ultimate sleep by adding luxe down pillows to your list. Good pillows stuffed with 60% duck down will be plump and robust, giving you the right support for a better sleep. It will seriously change your life!
5. SLIP Embroidered Silk Queen Pillowcases ($80): When registering for bedding, you’ll cover all the basics like sheets, shams and duvets, but upgrading your pillowcases to silk will change your bedding game for sure. They will hydrate your skin and keep frizz at bay — totally worth it.
6. Nest Learning Thermostat ($249): Along with your usual bedroom items, you’re going to want new technology. If you haven’t updated your thermostat in quite some time or if you and your sweetie are moving into a new place together, you’ll definitely want this on your list.
7. Urban Outfitters Ladder Printed Rug ($149): This printed rug in all-over geo design is seriously the prettiest. Made from soft cotton and complete with fringe for a total boho look, it’ll be perfect for your sleeping area.
8. Lana Extra Soft Cotton Slippers ($82): Say goodbye to cold feet (even after the wedding’s over) with a quality pair of comfy slippers. If you’re looking for even more comfort, make sure the ones you get are fully lined in luxurious shearling.
9. Tina Crespo Salt Water Cure Art Print ($26+): Yes, you can definitely add your favorite prints to your wedding registry. This one comes in different sizes so you can go as big or little as you want. Soon enough you’ll have a lovely curated gallery wall that you’ll love waking up to.
10. Custom Crest by Rachel Rogers ($500+): Ready to treat yourselves? Ask for a super unique and personalized crest. If you already have an artist in your family, ask them to create it! They’ll love the thoughtfulness of the request and you’ll end up with a piece to pass down for centuries.
11. Frankie Nightstand ($199): Bring a bit of mid-century style into your sleeping station with these antique brass nightstands. The clean design will make sure you keep it clutter-free so you and your sweetie can relax all night long.
12. Rico Espinet Churchill Shaded Sconce, Aged Brass ($340): Functional and sophisticated, this modern accent lamp will take any room to the next level. The pretty aged brass metal of this lamp will make for a cute and stylish addition to any mid-century bedroom.
13. C by GE Starter Pack ($70): You’ll want to add these super cool light bulbs to your list, stat. They give you all levels of brightness you need throughout the day and you can control them from your smartphone — because there is an app for everything, after all.
14. Mythical Feather Tray ($24): While most lamps and nightstands appear on almost all registry lists, accessories like this pretty tray are often overlooked and should not be left behind. Choose one that matches your style to display your favorite scents.
15. MAISON MARGIELA Lazy Sunday Morning Candle ($60): For those nights when you and your love just need the utmost R&R, you will definitely want to have luxe candles on hand. We’re big fans of this Lazy Sunday Morning candle — the name alone will remind you of a sun-drenched morning of relaxation.
16. The Bouqs Co. Regular Delivery Subscription ($32+): We know that you’re already adding the best nightstand accessories to your registry, but how awesome would it be to also have fresh flowers in your room on a weekly basis? Totally Insta-worthy all. The. Time.
17. Ring Dish in White With Gold Splatters and Gold Rim ($32): These pretty little porcelain dishes feature handmade ivory glaze splattered with genuine gold. Plus, they’re perfectly sized for holding your favorite sparkly rings and other tiny things.
18. Himalayan Salt Lamp ($34): Can you say ah-mazing? This Himalayan salt lamp is crafted from 100% natural salt. You’ll want at least one on each side of the bed to make sure you get enough of this unique piece. Try using different color bulbs for an awesome lighting effect.
19. Withings Aura Connected Alarm Clock ($189+): You might not consider this part of the norm when adding things to your registry, but it’s totally fair to get techy if you’re trying to sleep like a baby. Best part? You can connect it to your Spotify account and other web radio streams.
20. Cloud Cover Wallpaper ($228): Walls need love too! Wallpaper is a great way to add a little extravagance to your bedroom look, and this soothing design will take you to cloud nine in seconds. Pun intended.
21. Marpac Dohm Original Sound Conditioner™ ($50): If you and your sweetie are trying to sleep like a baby, this white noise machine will be your BFF. Plug it in, turn it on and block everything else out while you’re in the room.
22. Handwoven Moroccan Basket ($75+): This rustic open storage basket will feel like a personalized assistant, keeping everything in your bedroom (and beyond!) organized. They’re big, floppy and can easily hold blankets, linens and even your laundry.
23. Sea Foam Alpaca Throw ($115): Throws are a bedroom basic, but just like linens, you’ll want to include these essential items on your wedding registry. Thin and lightweight yet extremely warm, these throws will totally keep you company in the summer and wintertime.
24. Matte Velvet Curtain ($248+): Bring relaxing vibes to your windows with this stunning matte velvet curtain that comes in teal, light grey and white. It’s an easy way to add a pop of color to your room without being too bright.
25. Geometrist Chimes ($78): Here’s a whimsy wind machine for your bedroom. Hang them anywhere near a window and simply enjoy the dim and subtle sound. It’ll be a lovely sight for your eyes and music to your ears.
26. PureSpa Natural Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser ($50): The only thing better than a relaxing evening is adding essential oils into the air for you to breathe in. Personalize it by choosing your favorite oils. You will definitely feel super serene spa vibes with this addition.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)