16 Best Beach Accessories You Can Get on Amazon
Beach season is almost here, and that doesn’t just mean there are only a few more weeks to find the chicest swimsuit. It’s also time to stock up on all the gear you need to hit the sand and sea like a pro. Proper shade, a cooler to ensure you have the coldest drinks, and the best products to keep sand away from your stuff are all essential for the ultimate beach outing. And all of these items are just a few clicks away on Amazon. Keep scrolling for must-have beach day bestsellers that’ll guarantee you have even more fun in the sun.
1. Dock & Bay Microfiber Beach Towel ($20+): Meet the original sand-free towel. It’s made from microfiber, which dries you off quickly and lets the sand slip away completely with a simple shake.
2. Sport-Brella Portable All-Weather and Sun Umbrella ($60): Nothing is more important at the beach than sun protection. Back up your sunscreen with this giant umbrella that will keep you and your friends safe from the rays.
3. CaliCase Extra Large Waterproof Floating Case ($16): It’s the age-old dilemma: How do you go swimming while still protecting your essentials? Enter the waterproof case that will keep your phone, keys, money, or anything else you carry high and dry.
4. WildHorn Outfitters Sand Escape Beach Blanket ($25): This family-sized blanket is made with parachute material, so sand won’t stick to it (i.e., you won’t be bringing the beach home with you). Bonus: It has sand-anchor pockets to weigh the blanket down, ensuring it won’t blow away.
5. Camco Handy Mat ($10): If you prefer sturdier, more substantial protection from the hot sand, opt for a woven mat that’s bright and durable — and you’ll always be able to find your spot on the beach.
6. Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent Deluxe XL ($100): Combine the sun protection of an umbrella and the sand-free oasis of a blanket and you have one luxe beach tent.
7. Kangaroo 12″ Rainbow Beach Balls ($8, pack of 12): A rainbow beach ball (or 12 rainbow beach balls) is a beach day staple. Toss it around in the surf or on the sand for hours of enjoyment.
8. Coleman Oversized Quad Chair with Cooler ($35): Not everyone wants to lounge on the ground. If you’re looking for the ultimate in beach comfort, sit yourself down in this comfy, foldable chair that comes complete with an armrest cooler. You might never want to get up.
9. WEKAPO Inflatable Lounger ($33): The one drawback of going to the beach is lugging around a ton of stuff like coolers, towels, and lounge chairs. Instead of dragging that heavy lounger, try out this inflatable one that you can simply fill up in seconds — no pumping required.
10. Coleman 16-Can Soft Cooler With Hard Liner ($19): It’s important to stay hydrated when you’re out in the sun all day. Everyone will be sure to have their fave chilled beverage on hand when you bring this light yet spacious cooler.
11. Moskus Gear Beach Bag With Inner Zipper Pocket ($15+): You’ve got your sunscreen, sunglasses, money, phone, and towels — but how are you going to carry everything while you’re searching for the best lounging spot? This striped, classic beach bag will keep all of your essentials organized in style.
12. Sloggers Women’s Wide Brim Braided Sun Hat ($25): Get that crucial sun protection while still looking cute. You can effortlessly wear this pretty *and* practical hat on the sand and while wading in the water.
13. WearMe Pro Classic Half Frame Polarized Semi-Rimless Sunglasses ($12): Channel your inner retro bathing beauty with vintage-style glasses that are so affordable, you won’t even be afraid to get them wet.
14. BigMouth Unicorn Float ($20): If you’re planning on bringing a floatie, show everyone that you’re a magical beach princess by reclining on your very own unicorn. Glitter included.
15. FoxPrint Beach Sand Toy Set ($20): Don’t forget some good old-fashioned entertainment for the kids. Sand castles are a piece of cake with this toy set, reminiscent of the one you had when you were a kid.
16. Hydro Flask Wine Tumbler ($30): Enjoy your favorite beverages (from wine to water) on the beach in these packable tumblers. They have spill-resistant lids and can keep liquids cold for up to 24 hours, ideal for a long day in the sun.
Do you have any recommendations for beach accessories? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.