10 Bridal Shower Invitations to Get Any Party Started
Before your bestie walks down that aisle, there’s a shower to be had, and to set the stage from the very beginning, you need the right invitation. The cards you choose should reflect not only the feel of the event you’re throwing but also say a little something about the bride herself. Lucky for you, there’s no shortage of amazing options out there, and we’ve combed through to find the best of the best. Scroll down to see 10 of our fave bridal shower invitations, and get those stamps ready!
1. Cass Loh Boho Teepee Invitation ($64 for 25 invitations): When your bride is all about those rustic, nature-loving vibes, make sure her shower has the same feel.
2. Leah Bisch Greenery Invitation ($64 for 25 invitations): If your bestie is #Jungalow4life, then this succulent-inspired card will make her day.
3. Events With Grace All You Need is Love and Wine Invitation ($24 for digital file): Pinot, please! This printable is the party-ready first step for a wine-tasting shower to remember.
4. Paperless Post Lady Pott’s Cosy Invitation ($1+ per card): Your guests will be ready to (tea) party with this adorable evite. (Bonus: Guest list and RSVP tracking is a cinch.)
5. Miss Tallulah Paperie Whimsical String Lights Bridal Shower Card ($1.90 per card): If you’re hosting a bridal shower under the stars, this bold, graphic, patio-perfect invite could be just what you’re looking for.
6. Olive and Star Tandem Bicycle Bridal Shower Invitation ($17 for 10): For the bride ready to ride off on a bicycle built for two, this charming invite couldn’t be sweeter.
7. Paperless Post Underthings Invitation ($1+ per card): If a lingerie shower is on the agenda, this saucy card will set the right mood. (And it’s great for gifting inspo, TBH.)
8. HH Paper Co. Printable Vintage Books and Floral Invitation ($15 for digital file): When your bride is a bookworm, this vintage-look invitation is a must.
9. Hudson Meet Rose A Bridal Kitchen Tea ($64 for 25): Whether she’s a novice cook or next-level culinary whiz, a kitchen shower is sure to thrill any bride who has foodie dreams — and so is this charmingly retro card.
10. Cartita Design Folk Flowers Bridal Shower Invitation ($1.90 per card): These embroidery-look flowers are just as vibrant and beautiful as your best friend, so what could be a better match?
Looking for more stationery wins? Follow us on Pinterest for more inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.