The Best Home Decor Instas of 2016 (That You Should Totally Be Following)
If you’re like us and love ogling over beautifully curated spaces, Instagram is probably one of your favorite places to look at *all* the pretty home things. And with another year coming to a close, we’ve found 35 of the best home decor accounts of 2016 that will completely make over your Instagram feed. Whether your plan is to remodel your bedroom or upgrade your living room, or you simply love perusing gorgeous ‘grams, these home decor IG feeds won’t disappoint. Scroll on to geek out over the prettiest design deets and give your faves a follow!
1. @designmilk: Founded by Jaime Derringer, Design Milk is *the* destination for all things modern. If contemporary design with a hint of eccentricity is what floats your boat, head on over to this account and hit that follow!
2. @homepolish: Once you scroll through this collection of beautifully designed rooms, you’ll be motivated to transform your own. With a plethora of behind-the-scenes studio and design tours to peruse, you’ll have plenty of inspiring picks to choose from.
3. @designsponge: Declared a “Martha Stewart Living for the Millennials” by the New York Times, Design Sponge is definitely one to add to your list of decor faves. Run by blogger and author Grace Bonney, this design blog is every creative maven’s dream come true.
4. @jonathanadler: Founded on a commitment to represent the essence of modern American glamour, Jonathan Adler’s promise indeed delivers. Including everything from itty bitty pots to luxe sofas, his collection boasts a timelessly chic style.
5. @lexiwestergard_design: We can always count on this interior designer’s feed for pretty snaps. And now you can too.
6. @theeverygirl_: Are you a creative, career-driven woman? If so, The Everygirl is the account for *you.* Scroll through snapshots of the life you’ve always dreamed of — whether to curb your craving for beautiful spaces or to inspire your next home project.
7. @consortdesign: Cutting edge-meets-classic in this innovative home decor shop and design studio. If there’s one thing you can bet on, it’s that you’ll always find a fresh take on the modern home, following this feed.
8. @em_henderson: We’re big fans of Emily Henderson, and a quick scroll through her feed will show you why. If you’ve got a thing for bright, beautiful and bold pieces, give her ‘gram a follow.
9. @themakerista: Run by Gwen Hefner, a self-proclaimed “jane of all trades,” her blog The Makerista is exactly what its name suggests. Follow this account and expect to scroll through an infinite source of beautiful DIYs and design inspo.
10. @myparadissi: This Crete-born designer, architect and blogger founded My Paradissi after waking up in the middle of the night with an epiphany. Since taking that leap of faith, Eleni has shared her creativity, inspiration and productivity with the world.
11. @athomeinlove: If you’re a fan of a decor style that’s fresh, approachable and full of personality, Aileen Allen’s feed is the one for you. Click on over if you also like handmade elements, pretty color palettes, antiques and quirky details!
12. @jennykomenda: DIY Queen and designer Jenny Komenda can do no wrong. Check out her stories to inspire your next home improvement project.
13. @apartmenttherapy: A harmonious blend of simplicity and luxury, Apartment Therapy is the curated collection of images that’s great for practical inspiration. Check in for daily DIYs and house tours!
14. @sfgirlbybay: Founded on a self-labeled “bohemian modern style,” this decor ‘gram is all kinds of gorgeous. Click that follow button and get an inside look into the everyday life of SFGIRLBYBAY editor Victoria Smith, a SF girl living in LA.
15. @ruemagazine: You couldn’t ask for more than what Rue has to offer. Think: striking design, entertaining tips *and* practical products to make it your own.
16. @thedesignfiles: We love the IG account of Australia’s most popular design blog, The Design Files. Named one of the world’s Top 50 design blogs, this feed will become your go-to for everything from interiors to food to fine art.
17. @the_home_edit: Traditional organizing and design reinvented, The Home Edit is functional interior styling at its very best. This OCD-friendly feed will appeal to your love for all things stylish and thoughtfully organized.
18. @studiomcgee: Say goodbye to winter blues with the bright and beachy aesthetic of Studio McGee. The coolest part is you’ll catch glimpses of the design process, from conception to product picks to the final design!
19. @farmhouseforfour: This kiddie’s room could not be any cuter. Just wait until you see the rest of Lauren Crouch’s dreamy “new-meets-old” farmhouse in Georgia.
20. @monikahibbs: Known for her distinctively clean aesthetic, Monika has curated a collection of images so beautiful it’ll inspire you to remake your own account. Check out her white, airy feed for a lifestyle inspired by fashion, beauty, design, family and all things beautiful.
21. @justinablakeney: Rich colors and worldly patterns make up this dreamy decor blog. Satisfy your appetite for the bohemian aesthetic with this account’s eclectic blend of colors, patterns and plants.
22. @_grits: We would trust this Jacksonville designer with any room in our house. Nicole knows metallic gold accents make for a stunning space.
23. @designlovefest: Run by designer, blogger and DIYer extraordinaire Bri Emery, designlovefest is the Instagram feed you didn’t know you needed in your life until now. Follow for whimsical decor inspiration to guarantee a charming and colorful home.
24. @simplygrove: This account appeals to all you creatives with an appetite for design eye-candy. Click on over to see all the *magic* behind the transformed spaces by interior stylist Kristen Grove.
25. @mrjasongrant: Here’s a feed that can be summed up as laid back, relaxed, casual and quintessentially *Australian.* Rather than over-styling homes, Jason Grant prefers to reflect the owners’ personalities in a very authentic approach.
26. @amberinteriors: Functional *and* beautiful spaces are this residential design firm’s game. Throw in a cute kitty and pup here and there, and you’re left with a follow-worthy feed.
27. @witanddelight_: Bright whites and fresh florals make up this delightful decor feed. If you’re drawn to clean, cute and curated, Wit & Delight is the ‘gram for you.
28. @katemarkerinteriors: We can’t get enough of this studio’s fresh and classic interior design style. Think: “The perfect mix of old and new, creating a timeless look that is fresh and original.”
29. @heatherbullard: Love the cozy, chic look of Country Living interiors? Then give their contributing editor a follow!
30. @thedesignchaser: As a writer and stylist, Michelle Halford’s strength lies in creative expression. Her feed features mostly white interiors with hints of pastel.
31. @hunted_interior: Created to inspire readers hunting for their own style and looking to accomplish it on any budget, the Hunted Interior is one of the top decor blogs to follow. Check out their beautiful feed for home decor tips, DIY projects and other creative decor ideas.
32. @cococozy: Speaking of interior design guru Jonathan Adler, this is one of his favorite interior design blogs! From luxury pillows to painted floor tiles, this collection of chic home accessories doesn’t mess around.
33. @greyandscout: If you’ve got a taste for elegance, indulge yourself by following this feed. It’s full of classy neutrals and midcentury modern elements.
34. @onlydecolove: Think white, white and more white. Katerina Dima’s distinctive Scandinavian/Nordic design is minimalist decor #goals at the very least.
35. @joannagaines: This is the feed of Joanna Gaines, designer, shop owner and lover of making old things new. Her simple, fresh and timeless style is great inspiration for a one-of-a-kind space.
Looking for more home decor inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!