11 Masks to Try at Your Next Girls’ Night in
We take our girls’ nights in pretty seriously around here — cocktails, Netflix curating, the whole nine yards. And let’s be honest: There’s something about relaxing with the girls and pampering ourselves that seems to erase our stressful work weeks and get us recharged for whatever is next. For your next girls’ night in, we recommend these 11 skincare masks. Get ready to stock up, de-stress and clock in some serious pampering time with your #girlgang.
1. Birchbox Sampler: Mask Madness ($15): Gal pals may share the same tastes in music and film, but skin type can be a completely different story. This mask set is sure to deliver results, whatever your skin issue may be.
2. Boscia Luminizing Black Mask ($34): Spending a night in with your fave ladies is the perfect way to de-stress, but your skin could use some relaxing too. This peel-off mask works like a charm to shrink pores, reduce inflammation and strip away excess oil.
3. Botanics Ionic Clay Mask ($7): This clarifying mask helps to clear, soften and smooth tired skin. Simply apply, pour a glass of your favorite vino and catch up with your besties.
4. Clinique Mini Mask Set ($10): Chances are your girl gang has a variety of different skin issues. This four-mask set is perfect for mixing and matching; just make your own skincare concoction, whip up some cocktails and you’re all set.
5. Marcelle Clay Mask ($15): This paraben-free clay mask should be a skincare fixture at all of your gal pal get-togethers. We love the minimal ingredient list, and the price ain’t bad, either!
6. Nügg Face Mask ($3): These little single-use masks are just what you need for a fun night in with girlfriends. The soothing concoction is perfect for an end-of-the-week pampering sesh.
7. Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Oil-Absorbing Mask ($19): If this warmer weather has left you and your lady friends with a little excess grease, then this mask definitely needs to be invited to all of your summer get-togethers.
8. Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic ($20): These masks have a cult following for a reason. The trio includes effective treatment masks for nearly every skin issue under the sun.
9. Que Bella Clarify Cucumber Peel-Off Mask ($2): There’s something oh-so therapeutic about peel-off masks. Add some girlfriends, cucumber slices and your Netflix queue and you’re good to go.
10. Sephora Honey Mask ($6): Sephora has some bomb skincare masks in just about every color of the rainbow, but our all-time fave has to be the honey mask. Not only does it smell amazing, but it’s the ultimate way to pamper your girl gang after a stressful work week.
11. Dr. Jart+ Pore Minimalist Mask ($8): If you’re trading in your happy hour tradition for an at-home detox sesh with your BFFs, take it up a notch with your skincare lineup. This black charcoal sheet mask works like a charm to diminish pores and keep your skin clean and smooth. Selfies in sheet masks, anyone?
What are your must-have masks for your girls’ nights? Share your favorites in the comments!