As the air is turning a little crisper, it’s that time of year when we’re all starting to gear up for cooler weather. Which makes nights in on cold weekends kind of the best, right? Fuzzy blankets, socks, hot cocoa, and sitting around the fire: It’s the best of fall. And now that those cozy nights in are approaching, we think it’s the perfect time to start taking on more creative projects over the weekend. Especially on Sundays in your pajamas!
We have all kinds of new creative skills you can learn. Take your pick from a range of classes on subjects like photography and design or lettering and illustration. Or if you’ve wanted to amp up your side hustle, we’ve got helpful business courses as well.
Need help making a selection? Start by checking out what classes our students are loving this fall.
ONLINE CLASSES: STUDENT FAVORITES
1. Intro to DSLR Photography ($39): Finally learn how to use your fancy DSLR camera. In this course, you’ll get access to 34-minutes of lessons from award-winning photographer Jenna Kutcher.
2. Fauxligraphy: Pen Calligraphy ($29): There are a TON of supplies you need if you want to start learning calligraphy. We say try fauxligraphy first. All you need for this class is a Sharpie to get that elegant lettering look.
3. Creative Designer Bundle ($82): Get three of our best-selling design courses in one bundle. This includes our intro classes in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
4. Intro to Floral Illustration ($29): Have you been wanting to learn to draw but don’t know where to start? Peggy Dean is here to teach you the art of line drawing, which is a great beginner-friendly technique to get you started.
5. Bounce Lettering Basics ($29): Do you love Tombow brush pens? Then you’ll want to take this class. Learn a fun, unique lettering style from Tombow’s own Brittany Luiz.
6. Digitize Artwork in Adobe Illustrator ($39): In this 61-minute course, you’ll work with watercolor artist and designer Jenna Rainey to take your artwork, doodles, and sketches and turn them into digital designs.
Check out all of our bestselling classes HERE.
What new creative project do you want to start this fall? Share your projects with us on Instagram using the hashtag #bcclasses and tag @BritandCo for a chance to get featured!