Whether you’re lucky to be clocking in at your dream job already, or you’re just working so you can save money to move to Sweden (hello, six-hour work day), we all spend a lot of office time with our coworkers and bosses. Make a #girlboss move and gift your boss a little something on Boss’s Day that’ll make their nine-to-five so much better. Here are 11 awesome ideas. Employee of the Year, here you come.
1. I Am Very Busy Pouch ($12): Bosses be busy. Help yours keep it all together (literally) with this chic pouch that says it all without saying anything at all. Because let’s face it: They are busy and are probably late for a meeting.
2. Why You’re Really, Really, Really, Really Awesome Pad ($7): We all love a little praise in our lives. Help your boss dish out the compliments to your rockstar self with this handy pad they just simply have to check. Great gift, check.
3. Color Blocked Mobile Charger ($30): Make them feel in charge at work with a mobile charger for on-the-go power. After all, nobody likes a dead phone during the work day.
4. Like a Boss Wall Decal ($10): Office walls can be a bit boring. Luckily, there are removable decals like this to show the world who’s the boss.
5. Decision Paperweight ($15): Multi-tasking at its finest. Not only will your boss get a paperweight, but they’ll also have the answers to all of work’s problems right in front of them. Bye-bye to the boring paperweight they currently have on their desk.
6. Deluxe Home Kombucha Making Kit ($40): It’s all about that life/work balance. Gift them a little something to do at home after a long day in the office. Plus, kombucha is, like, so delicious, and can replace their boring coffee habits.
7. Neon Pink Jumbo Mobile Memos ($6): They’ll never lose another important Post-It ever again because of these large-and-in-charge beauties. We can also see a hilarious office prank in the future.
8. Lemon + Verbena Candle ($28): Don’t let them get burnt out at work. This candle should help do the trick with its amazing scent. Not to mention the fact that it can also be used as whiskey glass when done. Drinking on the job? The boss said it’s ok.
9. Office Jargon Stamp ($12): Office slang is a real thing. We know we’re guilty of it. Make life a bit easier for your boss with this super stamp. Never again will they be without their go-to phrases.
10. Moscow Mule Set ($68): It’s five o’clock somewhere, right? A gift that helps take the edge off a crazy-busy workday is the perfect gift to us. Cheers.
11. Talk Dock ($36): Turn their smartphone into a chic desk phone. This dock charges, allows them to make important business calls with an actual handset and, most importantly, keeps their notifications in plain sight.
What are you getting your boss for Boss’s Day? Tell us in the comments below.