The Broke Girl’s Gift Guide: 40 Gifts for $10 or Less
Let’s face it — the holidays can be really tough when it comes to our wallets. We have the best intentions for getting our peeps super luxe gifts, but it’s not so easy when funds are running low. So what’s a broke girl to do? Game the system with help from your friends at Brit + Co. We’ve curated 40 great gift ideas for $10 or less. Scroll on to find the perfect little something for everyone on your list.
1. Urban Outfitters Icon Cardholder ($10): Appropriately, we’ll kick things off with a sleek cardholder designed to carry your spending essentials.
2. Urban Outfitters Rainbow Tattoo Choker Necklace ($8): Admit it: The ‘90s never left.
3. Perpetual Kid Bitches Get Stuff Done Coin Purse ($4): You’ve definitely got a bestie who doubles as a badass boss. This is for her.
4. Ban.do Pink Party Visor ($10): Can’t commit to getting a mullet (AKA business in the front, party in the back)? Then this visor is a fly alternative.
5. Ban.do Gold Glitter + Neon Pink Bobbis ($10): A little extra sparkle never hurt anyone.
6. Ban.do Vacation Carryall Duo ($10): For the pal in your life who’s always on the go.
PIN IT TO WIN IT
7. Sara M. Lyons Whatever Forever Pin ($10): I own this pin and I love it.
8. Ban.do Here Comes the Fun Pin ($10): It’s always helpful to prepare those around you for the FUN.
9. Ban.do Middle Finger Pin ($10): Got a sass-master on your list?
SOCKS ARE A HOLIDAY STAPLE
10. Out from Under Monofilament Crew Sock ($14): Socks are a must for holiday gifting, so take that tradition to the next level with these stunners.
11. ASOS Holidays Cozy Footlet Socks With Pom ($13): Also known as the most festive socks we ever did see.
12. Uncommon Goods Library Card Socks ($10): Some of you might not even remember a world with library cards, but for those of us that do — these make a great throwback.
13. Sass & Belle You Are Awesome Jewelry Dish ($6): You are AWESOME. It’s as simple as that.
14. Urban Outfitters Small Glitter Globe Frame ($10, set of two): Glitter is the new snow.
15. Uncommon Goods Pinch and Dash S+P Shakers ($10): These’ll make a handy (lol) gift for the budding chef on your list.
16. EvZ Emoji Pillow ($8): Because a digital emoji just isn’t enough.
17. Sass & Belle Bulldog Jewelry Holder ($10): We love the look of this little canine jewelry stand.
A LITTLE BEAUTY
18. Fig + Moss Whipped Pink Salt Scrub ($10): Thanks to the wonders of the Himalayas, *pink* salt scrub is now a thing.
19. Anatomicals Hair Masks ($13, pack of two): Know someone who loves to try new beauty products? These masks are a must.
20. Urban Outfitters Matte Nail Polish ($10, set of three): Curate your own mini collection.
21. Burt’s Bees Essential Everyday Beauty Gift Set ($10): You can never go wrong with a gift set.
22. TONYMOLY I’m Real Mask Sheet ($10, set of four): Korean beauty products are where it’s at, and this sampler is a great way to get started.
23. Gourmand Matcha Hand Cream ($8): Dry winter skin and this hand cream? A matcha made in heaven.
24. Vintage & Co Emery Board Set ($7): It’s time to throw away that weird free emery board you got at the nail place three years ago.
STATIONERY + BOOKS
25. Ban.do Compliment Pencil Set ($10): Give your bestie a boost every time she adds yet another to-do to her list.
26. ASOS Beyoncé Calendar ($14): Monthly inspiration, brought to you by the Queen.
27. NPW Oh K! Tape Measure ($10): If you know someone who’s constantly home improving, gift them this cute and compact tape measure.
28. Perpetual Kid Mystical Unicorn Pen ($7): It’s the unicorn pen you never knew you needed. Oh, and it makes a great gift ;)
29. Ban.do Florabunda Notebook ($10): Make it feel like springtime all year round with this colorful spiral.
30. You Know You’re a Child of the 1990’s When… by Charlie Ellis ($7): True story: I owned a pager, platform Airwalks *and* a see-through mini backpack.
31. The Hungoevr Cookbook by Milton Crawford ($8): For the friend that actually wants to cook the morning after a night of drinking.
32. The Good Twin Forever Busy Notepad ($10): Know someone who’s perpetually busy?
33. NY Times 36 Hours New York & Beyond edited by Barbara Ireland ($9): This whole series by the New York Times is AWESOME, and NYC is a pretty solid place to start.
THE MORE RANDOM, THE BETTER
34. Perpetual Kid Glitter Bomb Your Friends ($8): Behold, EXCALIBUR. For just $8, you can actually glitter bomb your friends. Done and done.
35. Uncommon Goods Mini Unicorn 3D Model Kit ($10): This exists, so someone you know probably needs it.
36. Sass & Belle You Are My Cup of Tea ($10): A sweet cuppa for your sweetie.
37. NPW Snug As a Bug Handwarmer ($10): For the gal in your life whose hands are never, ever warm.
38. Paperchase Let’s Be Mermaids Tumbler ($11): Stars, sparkles and mermaids. Yes, please.
39. Ban.do Too Cold to Hold Drink Sleeves ($3-$5): Your drink deserves a stylish outfit too.
40. Happy Jackson Peace Shopper Bag ($7): And finally, a shopping bag worthy of your outrageously good taste.
Happy holiday shopping!
Be sure to check out our Pinterest for more gift ideas and holiday planning tips!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.