31 Beauty Stocking Stuffers Under $20
Giving is often just as fun as receiving, especially when it comes to beauty products. We’ve chosen our favorite budget-friendly stocking stuffers for your besties obsessed with makeup, haircare, and skincare. After all, sometimes the best things really do come in small packages!
1. e.l.f. Holiday Eyeshadow Duo Set ($5): Spread holiday cheer with this trio of seasonal shimmery shadows. Creating a holiday look has never been easier, especially with the included brush.
2. Sephora Collection’s Holiday-Themed Almond Foot Mask ($5): Talk about walking around in style. These star-print foot masks not only look festive and smell like holiday cookies, but the moisturizing benefits of almond extract will also leave your pal’s feet feeling smooth and soft.
3. HASK Coconut Oil Nourishing Mini Gift Set ($6): All of your ladies living in a harsh winter climate will appreciate the tropical smell of coconut oil (plus, their locks will be revived just in time for the new year).
4. boscia The Future is Female Peppermint Blotting Paper ($7): Stash these limited-edition, oil-absorbing blotting papers in her clutch before she prances off to a holiday party. An added touch of peppermint extract will ensure her face looks, smells, and feels fresh all night long.
5. 100% Pure Bright Eyes Single Eye Mask ($7): After a late night spent drinking cranberry sangria, opening presents, and kissing under the mistletoe, her peepers will benefit from these single-use eye masks. Hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, and vitamin C work together to soothe the under-eye area while keeping it bright and hydrated.
6. philosophy Sweetly Fallen Snow Shampoo ($8): To paraphrase Chandler Bing, could this packaging be any cuter?! This timeless set of philosophy faves will bring your BFF peace, joy, and happiness in the bath.
7. eos Limited Edition Holiday Lip Balm with Tin ($9): These certified organic, holiday-themed lip balms are perfect for when you need something small to give. The seasonal scents — including First Snow, Pomegranate Raspberry, and Fireside Chai — deliver maximum moisture thanks to vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil. (We won’t judge if you choose to just stash all three in your car, purse, and office desk.)
8. Bath & Body Works Glimmer the Unicorn Shea-Infused Lounge Socks ($9): Give her a cozy reason to stay inside with these cozy socks infused with moisturizing shea butter.
9. amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Mini ($10): Know a busy lady in your life who wants to look fresh but doesn’t necessarily have the time? Dry shampoo will save her and her locks from having to admit to skipping the shower last night.
10. The Creme Shop Chococat Handy Dandy Cream ($10): Who isn’t a sucker for ’90s nostalgia? With Hello Kitty’s precious pal front and center, your besties will want to slather on this deeply moisturizing hand cream every single day.
11. Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Bath Bomba Ornament ($10): This vegan bath bomb offers a little piece of paradise even when the temperature is in the single digits. With notes of salted caramel and pistachio, the fizzy bath also contains nutrient-rich algae extract, sea salt, cupuaçu butter, açaí oil, and coconut oil to deliver smooth skin all over.
12. IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser Mini Confetti Popper ($12): Buy it for the explosion of rainbow confetti, stay for the cleansing benefits of Miracle Micellar Water. The brand’s Secret Sauce complex pairs with peptides and skin-firming collagen in a no-rinse water to help prevent signs of aging and dryness.
13. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Ornament ($12): Is there really such a thing as too much mascara? Your bestie will agree that you can’t go wrong with this mini.
14. L’Occitane en Provence Holiday Almond Ornament ($14): This trio of festive, almond-scented products is the parfait gift for your travel partner who wants a little taste of France.
15. Design.Me Puff.Me Volumizing Cloud Mist ($15): The aspiring hair stylist in your life will love this lightweight, yet powerful, volumizing spray. Plus, it’ll keep her ‘do looking fresh at every late-night holiday party.
16. Patchology Travel Size Flashpatch Hydrating Lip Gels ($15): These biodegradable lip masks rely on peptides, green tea extract, and hyaluronic acid to offer essential hydration.
17. Pixi by Petra Liquid Fairy Lights ($15): For the girl who isn’t afraid to add a little sparkle to her beauty routine, she’ll love this glittery liquid eyeshadow that comes in five festive shades.
18. IGK Preparty Hair Strobing Glitter Spray ($16): The glittery goddess in your life will love the multi-colored, buildable sparkle.
19. KMS Hair Play Dry Wax ($16): Have a pal who loves to jet between yoga and brunch? Gift her this dry wax, which gives an effortless, textured look to tousled post-sweat tresses.
20. Beekman 1802 Lump of Kohl Detox Purifying Bar 8 oz. ($17): Goat milk infused with activated charcoal, as well as antioxidant-rich frankincense and myrrh, provides a dreamy lather that detoxifies skin and delivers a cheery holiday-ready scent.
21. Skin Inc Holiday Party Prep ($17): Even if you don’t know what her skin type is, this gentle peel is sure to make her (holi)day.
22. Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Dream Team Liner Trio ($17): Makeup newbies and cat-eye pros alike will find joy in unwrapping this trio of long-lasting liquid and gel liners.
23. Briogeo Mystical Minis Revive + Repair Duo ($18): For the gal on the go, stock her toiletry bag with travel-sized versions of Briogeo’s popular mask and shampoo.
24. BECCA Travel Size Shimmering Skin Perfector ($19): Help your work wife glow with this liquid highlighter applied on the high points of her face or all over for a head-turning shimmer.
25. Clinique Turn It Up, Take It Off ($19): The low-maintenance makeup gal in your life will love this set of essentials, which includes liquid liner, mascara, and two cleansers.
26. Lipstick Queen Frog Prince ($19): If your bestie is afraid to go bold with her lip look, gift her this sheer, color-changing balm that’s designed to enhance the wearer’s natural lip hue.
27. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray ($19): Beloved by professionals for its ability to provide natural shine, this hydrating spray will make your haircare-obsessed bud swoon.
28. Fresh Frequent Flyer ($19.50): The hydrating lip treatment and facial cleanser work together to deliver your bestie from airplane air-induced dryness and winter as a whole.
29. beautyblender Sweet Surprise Mystery Blind Bag ($20): Give her the gift of flawless makeup application. With this beloved sponge in hand, your friends will step into 2019 looking picture-perfect and camera-ready.
30. NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Duo ($20): Help her slay a bold burgundy lip with these cult-favorite lip pencils. The vitamin E-rich formula will leave lips mattified without drying them out.
31. Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream ($20): With this strand-smooth formula, soy protein helps prevent frizz, kaempferia galanga root extract provides natural UV protection, keratin strengthens, and moringa seed extract locks in a light-reflecting luster.
What beauty products are you hoping to find in your stocking? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.