It’s no secret that we here at Brit + Co love our celeb food news, especially when it’s of the more relatable variety. See: Selena Gomez chowing down on fast food and Taylor Swift ordering a sweetened coffee from Starbucks. But if you really want a glimpse into celebrities’ palates, you need look no further than their restaurants. Scroll on to find out just where you need to go to dine at joints owned by Channing Tatum, Jessica Biel, and more.
1. Channing Tatum’s Saints and Sinners: Channing Tatum has already captured our hearts (and he isn’t bad to look at either), but dude can also curate some FANTASTIC bar food. New Orleans’ Saints and Sinners is Cajun-inspired and serves up bar fare that’s *bursting* with flavor and spice.
2. Susan Sarandon’s SPiN: Susan Sarandon’s restaurant-club SPiN features an AH-mazing menu, sure, but it may be even more well-known for its ping pong tournaments and upscale celeb parties.
3. Jessica Biel’s Au Fudge: Jessica Biel seems to have dreamed up Au Fudge with a very specific audience in mind: health-conscious foodie moms with a taste for cocktails and a penchant for luxury. At this Cali-Franc establishment, you can enjoy all manner of upscale eats while your little ones play in the on-site childcare facility. Moms everywhere will undoubtedly be hoping this concept catches on.
4. Joey Fatone’s Fat One’s: Who needs N’Sync? (JK, we all do.) Joey Fatone has moved on to become a budding restauranteur with his popular Orlando spot, Fat One’s. The restaurant serves up a few of his favorite foods, including uber-yummy hot dogs, fried tater tots, chili dogs, and Italian ice.
5. Lady Gaga’s (Parents’) Joanne Trattoria: Okay, this one is *technically* owned by Gaga’s parents, but we think it still counts. The menu here is just as impressive as the owners, especially if you love casual, family-style Italian fare.
6. Nick and Drew Lachey’s Bar: If you’ve ever wondered what the Lachey brothers have been doing since 98 Degrees, here’s your answer. Lachey’s Bar is located in the brothers’ hometown of Cincinnati (of course), making it a super down-to-earth choice… just like those loveable Lacheys themselves.
7. Ludacris’s Chicken + Beer: Ludacris’s restaurant is actually located at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, and it serves up — you guessed it — chicken and beer, among other Southern favorites.
8. Ryan Gosling’s Tagine: When Ryan Gosling isn’t busy being adorable with partner Eva Mendez or starring in Oscar-winning films, he’s running his Beverly Hills restaurant Tagine. This is a fancy and super-special place to take your boo for an uber-romantic dinner. The fare itself is upscale Moroccan, making the ambience both romantic and exotic.
9. Bon Jovi’s Soul Kitchen: Bon Jovi has a big heart, and it shows — especially through his passion project, Soul Kitchen. This volunteer-only establishment serves low-income people from its two locations in New Jersey, and also uses funds to tackle the issues of hunger and homelessness in the United States.
10. Jay Z’s The 40/40 Club: Head to the 40/40 Club, and who knows, you might run into Beyoncé. Probably not, but you’ll for sure have an amazing time at the venue’s four lounges, main bar, gallery, and mezzanine.
11. Hugh Jackman’s Laughing Man Coffee Shop: Hugh Jackman’s hip NYC coffee shop is the perfect place to sip on a cuppa joe while you people watch. You can also enjoy knowing that The Laughing Man Foundation, which receives all proceeds from the shop, works to educate people in developing countries on entrepreneurship and other wealth-building skills.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celeb news, foodie trends, and recipe inspo!