The 14 Best Starbucks Drinks, According to Your Fave Celebrities
Fall is officially here, and winter is coming! The weather’s getting cooler every day, and when that happens, we love stopping by Starbucks for a seasonal drink or two. Starbucks is now serving brunch too — as if we needed MORE reasons to hit up our local coffee joint. And we’re not the only ones… celebs are notorious for flocking to Starbucks en masse, strolling around with frappuccinos in hand. Ever wondered what your favorite celeb likes to order? Here are 14 of our favorite celebs’ signature beverages at Starbucks.
1. Half-Caf Soy Latte, Katie Holmes: It doesn’t surprise us too much that Katie Holmes goes the healthy route with her Starbucks order. Half the caffeine and dairy-free sounds just like her!
2. Almond Soy Latte, Reese Witherspoon: Reese is a HUGE fan of coffee… just check out her Instagram page. We wonder if the star is sipping her reported favorite, an almond soy latte, in this pic with her adorable pup.
3. Nonfat White Mocha, Miley Cyrus: We think it’s probably tea Miley’s sipping here, but the star is famous for enjoying a nonfat white mocha or two when out and about. We’d also bet she opts for soy milk, given that she’s said she follows a strictly vegan diet.
4. Full-Fat Latte, Heidi Klum: “All I want in the morning is coffee and mascara,” Heidi captioned this Instagram post. The supermodel does, in fact, love her coffee — she told Shape magazine that her “day doesn’t start” until she’s had a Starbucks latte.
5. Frappuccinos and Iced Coffee, Britney Spears: We couldn’t settle on just ONE signature Starbucks drink for Brit. She’s notorious for carrying around frappuccinos and other iced beverages wherever she goes. Here she is enjoying something iced and undoubtedly sweet while recording. That’s so Britney!
6. Iced Caramel Latte With Two Sweet’N Lows, Taylor Swift: Tay doesn’t just want ONE Sweet’N Low in her coffee, she needs two. This super-sweet concoction seems purr-fect for a Starbucks lover like T-Swift.
7. Salted Caramel Mocha, Danielle Fishel: Our girl Danielle Fishel is a big fan of the Salted Caramel Mocha. In fact, she’s even tweeted “Salted caramel mocha > pumpkin spice latte.” So that’s that.
8. Pumpkin Spice Latte, Renee Zellweger: We know all about PSLs and how delicious they are, and no one can relate more than Renee Zellweger. According to Shape, she heads to her local Starbucks on a regular basis to order the drink when it’s in season.
9. Soy Chai Latte, Kim Kardashian West: Kim loooooves her soy chai latte. The star is famous for sipping on the beverage while out and about, whether she’s flying solo or with the family in tow.
10. Triple Skim Cappuccino, Nicole Kidman: Nicole Kidman is a classic beauty whose career success has stood the test of time, so whatever she’s drinking, we’ll take some. Apparently that means a triple cappuccino with skim milk.
11. Skinny Vanilla Latte, Mary-Kate Olsen: Mary-Kate is often seen running around with a Starbucks cup in hand, and it’s usually holding a skinny vanilla latte. In case you’re not up on the Starbucks lingo, that means it’s made with skim milk and sugar-free syrup.
12. Nonfat Latte, Sheryl Crow: Sheryl Crow keeps it classic with a Venti Nonfat Latte, according to Shape. The songstress is famously a fan of healthy, clean eating, so her super simple drink choice comes as no surprise.
13. Pumpkin Spice Latte, Abigail Breslin: Abigail Breslin herself posted this photo of her Starbucks cup, captioning it “THIS is a pumpkin spice latte. Never been happier. FINALLY.” We feel you, girl.
14. Nonfat Iced Coffee, Rachel Ray: She may spice things up in the kitchen, but Rachel Ray keeps things simple at Starbucks. “[Starbucks] helps me find a lot of time in every day. Seriously, it’s like everybody else. You get up and you do what you have to do to get your job done. And I love it,” she told Shape of her love for the drink.
Keep up-to-date with celeb sightings and seasonal drinks by following us on Pinterest!