How Your Favorite Celebs Got in the Christmas Spirit This Year
Merry Christmas, y’all! Hopefully by now, you’ve gotten in the full Christmas spirit by stalking your fave celebs’ Instagrams so you feel like you’re actually celebrating with them (just kidding… kinda). If you haven’t done that, then you’ve for sure made up for it with all the crazy eggnog creations one could possibly create. No? Then just indulge in living vicariously through these celebs’ Christmas celebrations. Merry Christmas!
1. Khloe Kardashian: Ain’t no Christmas Eve party like a Kardashian Christmas Eve party! Khloe sparkled, literally, in a festive jumpsuit that was silvery and shiny and amazing. Khloe looked incredible, healthy and happy as she posed with a stylish Santa. Cheers! (Photo via @khloekardashian)
2. David Beckham: Everyone say, “Awwww.” Victoria Beckham posted a snap of her fire-building and hunky hubby David Beckham on Christmas Eve. We gotta say we wouldn’t mind sitting around the fire with those two… Christmas PJs and all. (Photo via @victoriabeckham)
4. Poppy Delevingne: Who needs snow on Christmas? NO ONE, if you ask Poppy Delevingne. The gorgeous model (and sis to Cara!) spent switched things up and spent her holiday on a warm, sunny beach in a bikini, looking amazing. Get. It. Girl. (Photo via @poppydelevingne)
6. Blake Lively: Talk about a #CTBT (Christmas throwback Thursday). Blake posted an LOL-worthy pic of her fam celebrating Christmas back in the day. Her family’s old school outfits were arguably the best thing about this pic. (Photo via @blakelively)
7. Mariah Carey: Leave it to Mariah Carey to whip up a legit meal — in Christmas pajamas. The woman responsible for giving us all the *best* Christmas song ever prepped for a Christmas Eve dinner she hosted. First things first: chopping a ton of garlic. (Photo via @mariahcarey)
9. Vanessa Hudgens: It’s a Christmas miracle! Vanessa Hudgens posted a super sweet photo with her bestie Natalie Saidi’s newborn baby girl, Ava Meadow (what a name!). Vanessa is rocking a dark lip while little Ava is rocking a baby turban. Perfection. (Photo via @vanessahudgens)
10. Mindy Kaling: Talk about tropical vibes you guys. Mindy made us all forget snow and think *sand* with the Insta she posted of her getting in the Christmas spirit. She just so happens to be in front of a waterfall instead of a snowman this year! (Photo via @mindykaling)
How are you celebrating Christmas? Tag us in your most festive snaps on Instagram with @britandco!
No matter what your holiday plans look like this year, we know you want to feel present and able to embrace the warm and festive spirit to the fullest — not be bogged down by errands, stressful hosting duties, and last-minute shopping disasters. We wouldn't be surprised if one look at your December to-do list sent you into a full-on panic.