You’ve mastered the genius garlic-peeling hack, so it’s time to put those mad skills into action! Garlicky aioli dipping sauce or infused olive oil makes a tasty appetizer or snack. But how about some entrees to round out that menu? Garlic has a way of bringing out the best in both chicken and seafood, and it’s the *star* ingredient in many savory sauces. Here are 14 drool-worthy dinner recipes that are just dripping with garlicky goodness.
1. Creamy Garlic Pasta Nests With Pesto Chicken Meatballs: This savory meatball skillet dish is quick and easy enough to make for dinner on weeknights. (via A Farmgirl’s Dabbles)
2. Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp: When garlic, butter, and shrimp get together, it’s like a PAR-TAY in the pan. This Tuscan sauce with basil, tomatoes, and cream will have your taste buds doing the happy dance. (via Cafe Delites)
5. Pierogi Pizza: If potato dumplings and pizza had a baby, it might look like this. Garlic mashed potatoes are baked on a crispy pizza crust and blanketed in melted cheese for a comfort-food-perfect dish. (via Chef Jar)
6. Lentil Stew With Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage: This hearty stew calls for garlic-chicken sausage. If you can’t find that in your local stores, just chop up a clove of garlic and add it to the pan when you brown the onion and it’s all good. (via Yammie’s Noshery)
8. Baked Chicken Meatballs With Garlic Dill Yogurt Sauce: These tender chicken meatballs, topped with a garlic and dill yogurt sauce, come together in under 30 minutes. Serve on hoagies or over pasta and rice and you’ve got the perfect dinner for those nights when you work late. (via Diethood)
9. Shakshuka-Eggs Poached in Tomato Sauce: If you’ve never heard of shakshuka, prepare to meet your new egg obsession. It’s great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner — just be sure to have some crusty bread on hand to sop up all that spicy garlic sauce. (via Joe’s Healthy Meals)
12. Garlic Butter Italian Sausage Sandwiches: These Italian sausages are served up in a garlic-butter toasted bun, then covered with spicy tomato sauce and tons of melty cheese. (via Little Kitchen Big World)
14. Eight-Ingredient Garlic Butter Mushroom and Goat Cheese Fettuccine: Say hello to creamy, cheesy pasta perfection. Break this out for a hump-day dinner, because we could all use a carb pick-me-up mid-week, amiright? (via Half Baked Harvest)
If you HEART savory comfort foods, follow us on Pinterest for more inspo.