The time has never been better to steal the impeccable summer-ready swimsuit trends that our fave Hollywood It-girls have been rocking beachside. Whether you’re aiming for some high-thigh action or a killer bandeau top, these bikinis and one-pieces are guaranteed to turn heads — in a good way. Grab your trendiest pair of celebrity-approved sunnies and head to the beach, after upgrading your look with this swimwear inspired by the stars.
1. Elsa Hosk: You can wear the very same Solid & Striped The Tilda Ring Triangle Bikini Top ($90) and matching Bottoms ($90) as the Victoria’s Secret runway star. Hotness!
2. Taylor Hill: Expect to see us twinning with Hill in the red-haute high-thigh trend, especially now that we found ASOS Cross Back High Leg Swimsuit ($26). We want in on this throwback style that channels Baywatch.
3. Bella Hadid: Tassels are one of our fave swimwear trends to try out this summer, and it looks like Hadid is on board. Thanks to the Anna Kosturova Crochet Bikini Top With Tassels ($99) and Bottoms ($99), we’ll be rocking trendy knitwear with fiesta-ready tassels to boot.
4. Kylie Jenner: For Jenner’s scandalous poolside style, Solid & Striped The Claudia ($95) will get the job done. Plus, it’s on sale — so shop on, sista!
statement one piece
5. Lea Michele: OMFG! You can rock the very same style as the Scream Queen by shopping the Milly Beach Please One-Piece Swimsuit ($130) in white or black.
6. Padma Lakshmi: The Top Chef host looks gorg in this coral two-piece that’s decked out in fringe. If you act quickly, you can get an incredible deal on the lookalike version: Everything But Water Halter Top ($12).
7. Jeanne Damas: No — you aren’t seeing double. This Yasmine Eslami Marisa Halter Neck Swimsuit ($108) is the very same worn by French beauty Damas.
8. Kourtney Kardashian: #SorryNotSorry. We took the liberty of selecting the best-selling Lux Lane Maritius Platinum Grey Cut Out Bandage Bikini ($114) to get our fill of metallic, bandage-style swimwear preferred by the oldest Kardashi-sista.
STRAPPY BACK SWIMWEAR
9. Eva Longoria: We love that Longoria doesn’t let a fear of tan lines hold her back from wearing this ultra-chic one-piece. If you’re down to get strappy this summer, Michael Kors Strappy Back High-Neck One-Piece Swimsuit ($317) comes pretty close to recreating the very same look the celeb loves.
10. Kim Kardashian: To be cool this summer, why not go nude? We’re talking about your swimwear — duh! You can still keep covered by scoring the Melissa Obadash Sardinia Bikini ($209).
WHITE ONE PIECE
11. Karlie Kloss: We’re obsessed with the swimsuit equivalent of the perfect white T-shirt featuring an ultra-deep V-neck. Try the Jade Swim Micro Halterneck Swimsuit ($220) to rock the look just #LikeAKloss. *Sigh*
POLKA DOT BIKINI
12. Bella Thorne: If you’ve always wanted to wear an itty-bitty polka dot bikini, now’s your chance. Grab this TM Polka Dot Bikini Top ($78) and Bottoms ($108) for a beach look that’s as adorbs as Thorne’s. Warning: The piggies aren’t included.
PATTERNED ONE PIECE
13. Jourdan Dunn: Dunn shared on her Instagram that she couldn’t wait to wear her very own Bfyne Nazli ($143) swimsuit. Nothing makes the Insta-world ready to double-tap like the season’s trendiest silhouette and a next-level print.
14. Kendall Jenner: The simplicity of the Topshop Contrast Wrap Bikini Set ($52) in the minimalist color palette favored by Jenner is anything but basic. A straightforward black-and-white bikini is a wardrobe staple for girls that have it all.
15. Suki Waterhouse: Stand out by getting bold with your prints and color choices — just like Waterhouse did in a vintage-inspired, paisley two-piece with contrasting turquoise trim. Give a playful color palette a go with the ASOS Pour Moi Padded Bikini Top ($12) while it’s on mega-sale.
16. Selena Gomez: The princess of pop wore the OTS bikini cut for a cover shoot with Vogue — which totally just made the look summer’s biggest trend. We’re all about flaunting the Adriana Degreas Off the Shoulder Bikini ($266) in a vibrant shade on our favorite float.
white crochet bikini
17. Shay Mitchell: We always defer to the goddess and PLL-alum when it comes to having Insta-perfect style, which is why we were stoked to find the Target Women’s Crochet Bikini Top ($20) for a super similar look at a fraction of the price. Ka-ching!
millenial pink swimsuit
18. Nicky Hilton: Hilton knows what’s up — that’s why she scored a monokini in a #trending shade of millennial pink. Lovers + Friends South Beach One-Piece ($138) covers every shade of our fave color and will look ah-mazing against our bronzed, summertime glows.
lbs (little black swimsuit)
19. Kate Hudson: The La Blanca Anniversary High-Cut One-Piece Swimsuit ($99) will never go out of style — especially not when the A-List starlet was pictured kicking off the summer in such a similar look. Love it.
Want more summer swimsuit ideas to inspire your next splurge? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.