Check Out All the Best Behind-the-Scenes Instagrams from Cannes
Cannes is in full swing, and now that we’ve ooh-ed and aah-ed over all the showstopping looks on the red carpet, we’re taking a behind-the-scenes peek at all the fun to be had at the fest from its biggest and brightest stars (Bella Hadid, we’re looking at you). From Kendall Jenner having a grand old time with her dress on the red carpet to Jessica Chastain kicking up her heels, these stars have us wishing we were there too (perhaps we can hitch a ride in someone’s suitcase next year?). Check out their fun and fancy free shots below.
1. Kendall Jenner: Jenner appeared to be having a ball in her Ralph & Russo dress on last night’s red carpet, posting this fabulous shot to Instagram and saying, “Swipe right, cause my dress was WORKING.” She wasn’t lying — with it’s flowing train and lightweight material, her gown was seemingly moments away from a wardrobe malfunction, but managed to keep her covered in even the strongest wind gusts.
2. Bella Hadid:The new Queen of Cannes hit a Chopard space party looking fierce AF with her big sis’s BFF Kendall Jenner, excitedly writing, “She’s finally here!”
3. Salma Hayek: Hayek blew us away with a new bright pink ‘do that matched the flowers on her dress for an official Kering dinner.
4. Rihanna: After going full-on Hollywood glam for her official Chopard launch party, bad gal Riri did it again in the white Dior ballgown she showed up to the premiere of Okja in.
5. Brittany Snow: The Pitch Perfect actress gave us a glimpse of her view from the balcony, writing, “Bonjour, Cannes!”
6. Lily Collins:Okja star Lily Collins kicked off her heels after a long day in the same spot, saying, “When you kick off your heels and take your red carpet look to the beach…”
7. Kourtney Kardashian: Kendall’s big sis Kourtney Kardashian lived it up in an itty bitty sequined mini at a dinner for Wonders of the Sea.
8. Julianne Moore: Moore showed off the back of her floor-length Givenchy halter dress while flashing an adorable grin over her shoulder on opening night.
9. Jessica Chastain:The Martian actress kicked up her heels — literally — in her hotel room while lounging in her lilac roped Givenchy masterpiece.
10. Elle Fanning: Elle blew us a kiss as she got all dolled up for Cannes day number three with a swipe of her L’Oreal mascara.
11. Emily Ratajkowski: Style twins Emily Ratajkowski and Bella Hadid snuck a peek over their shoulders for the cameras in slinky custom Twinset and Alexander Vauthier gowns.
12. Uma Thurman: Thurman (AKA Poison Ivy), had a run-in with her old pal Mr. Freeze and stopped to take a selfie.
13. Eva Longoria: The fashion designer shared a sweet anniversary shot with hubby José Bastón, saying, “A year ago I married the best human being in the world! This year has been magical and memorable, as is every moment with you. Happy Anniversary amor mîo! You are my life!”
Who do you think is slaying Cannes best? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photo via Andreas Rentz/Getty)