11 Pairs of Fantastically Tacky Christmas PJs That’ll Make You Feel Like a Kid Again
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been naughty or nice — come Christmas morning, a girl’s gotta look good. And don’t for a second think those second-rate sweats are going to fa-la-la-la fly. You’ve been frolicking around in shimmery holiday dresses, bombshell velvet bodysuits and crazy Christmas sweaters since December 1, so why settle for anything less than spectacular on the big day. We’re talking picture-perfect pajamas that don’t hold back, otherwise known as the cozy statement piece you’ll be rockin’ come December 25. Below, we’ve curated a list of OTT sleepwear that’s guaranteed to get you on Santa’s good side. Because what could be more glamorous than sipping mimosas in a candy cane-covered onesie?
1. Target Nutcracker Pajamas ($20): Okay, so you didn’t make it into this year’s production of the Nutcracker, but who needs the spotlight when you can rock these festive pj’s instead? You’ll be pirouetting among sugar plums in your sleep — no rehearsals or effort needed.
2. ASOS Smiley Holidays Tee & Short Pajama Set ($34): Insert *high five* emoji. Cap off a year of killer style in this festive set that’s perfect for sipping eggnog and opening prezzies on Christmas morn. Bonus points for teaming it with a Santa hat and tinsel boa.
3. Missguided Red Santa Booties Slipper ($18): You’ve got the big man right where you want him — at your feet. Snuggle up by the fire with these red booties, a plate of sugar cookies and a classic holiday film on Christmas Eve. If you’re lucky, you just might catch Old Saint Nick make his big debut.
4. H&M Pajama Jumpsuit ($25): Remember when we said that any time was a good time for a jumpsuit? Well, we meant it. Introducing the candy-coated onesie of your dreams. After you step out of your party gear, slip on into this festive jumper and let the lazy-girl holiday good times roll.
5. Hello Kitty Holly Jolly Kitty Christmas Pajama Set ($45): What better way to celebrate the season than with a pair of holly jolly Hello Kitty pajamas? Whether you’re trimming the tree or noshing on holiday treats, we’re willing to bet you’ll find plenty of excuses to stay at home and whip these suckers out.
6. Xhilaration Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Union Suit Hoodie ($28): Repeat after us: best pj’s ever! You can now officially moonlight as your favorite four-legged friend with this reindeer-inspired fuzzy onesie that’s guaranteed to spread some holiday cheer. Beyond being the most Insta-worthy pajamas on the planet, they’re incredibly cozy too! It’s a win-win.
7. Forever21 Santa Paws Fleece PJ Sweatshirt ($18): Oh, what fun is to ride with two pugs in a sleigh, hey! If having a very meowy Christmas doesn’t sound appealing, you just might find yourself warming up to these two adorbs pups who are lending a paw to Santa this year. Swoon.
8. Target Elf Pajamas ($20): What the elf?! If you feel so inclined, both you and your boo (or your whole crew) can snag matching sets of these very merry pajamas. Bright socks and quirky headpieces are non-negotiable for Christmas morning shenanigans.
9. H&M Pile Top ($25): We know what we’ll be sporting en route to Grandma’s house on Christmas Eve: this fantastically funky sweatshirt that epitomizes ugly sweater chic. When you’re not getting your beauty sleep, DO toss it on alongside a sequin midi skirt and embroidered ankle boots for all the style points.
10. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Pajamas ($25): You like red noses and you cannot lie… steal the show on December 25 by strutting downstairs in this Rudolph-tastic combo and taking home the prize for most festive jammies.
11. Modcloth Have an Ice Night Pajamas ($35): Hot chocolate? Check! Penguin printed pajamas? Double check! This soft fleece number was made for snuggling by the open fire. Don’t be surprised if you attract a few envious stares from the rest of the fam jam — they’re just jealous of your peppy jammies.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.