7 Contour Sticks to Try If You Couldn’t Get Your Hands on Kim Kardashian’s
Sure, we all want our #flawless complexions and chiseled cheekbones, but mastering powder contouring can be a challenge. Of course, who better to trust than the kween of selfies, Kim Kardashian. Her latest KKW Beauty drop was filled with contour and highlight kits that sold out in hours. But rest assured that if you couldn’t get your hands on some Kardashian magic, there are still a slew of options out there to guarantee definition. Scroll down to peep some of our favorite picks available now.
1. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick ($46): This long-wearing formula is actually meant to be a foundation, but when you grab one of the creamy sticks in a shade or two darker than your actual skin tone, it makes for a perfect contour.
2. PÜR Cameo Contour Dual-Ended Contour Stick ($40): If you’re looking to contour and highlight, reach for this dual-ended stick featuring light-reflecting microspheres that blur imperfections like dark circles and fine lines.
3. NYX Wonder Stick ($12): You can thank us later for introducing you to this makeup match for budget-conscious beauty babes. Apply the stick on the jawline, under the cheekbones, and on the sides of the nose, blend and stun.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick ($45): For the most natural, sun-kissed finish in a contour product, this bronzing stick will not disappoint. After application, you’ll look like you just stepped off a plane from a tropical vacation.
5. Tarte Clay Stick Foundation ($39): This multitasking formula can be used as either a foundation or a contour/highlight stick, depending on which shade you choose.
6. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick Foundation ($43): If you’re hoping to steal the spotlight, then look no further than this foundation stick. Created to look natural on even the most high-definition 4K cameras, the contouring buy is a must-have for any skin type.
7. Benefit Hoola Cream-to-Powder Quickie Contour Stick ($28): Anyone that has fallen in love with Benefit’s Hoola powder bronzer will be hype to hear that they’ve turned the famous shade into a cream stick. The dome-shaped tip also makes the formulation super easy to apply during your daily makeup routine — perfect for busy girls that need a midday refresher.
Tweet us your favorite contouring products @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.