Summer heat causing you to break a sweat? Even as the season has barely begun, the rising temperatures have had everybody clinging to their air conditioners for dear life. As much as we would all love to enjoy the nice weather, we also don’t want to risk sweat stains and discomfort. Whether you’re at home, at the office, or out and about, there are plenty of ways to keep yourself cool as a cucumber even when you feel like everything around you is frying.
1. Insten Portable USB Mini Misting Fan ($17): When the temperature is seriously high, you have to get a serious tool to combat it. Switch on this portable fan with the added benefit of cool mist to keep you feeling fresh.
2. VIMVIP Portable iPhone Fan ($9): Simply snap on this iPhone accessory to turn your smartphone into a portable fan. Now you can finally master that windblown look for your Instagram.
3. Stadler Form Q Metal Fan ($200): Not all desk fans are made alike. Not only will this fan deliver some significant wind, it will also look incredible among your other accoutrements.
4. Hydro Flask Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($75+): When summer heats up, it’s important to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Keep this handy, high-quality bottle on you so you can fill up on that H2O without it going lukewarm.
5. Lunatec Aquabot ($30): Meet the water bottle that pulls double duty. You can get your refreshing drink and also mist your skin using the built-in pressurized mister. (In a pinch, it’ll even work as a camp shower!)
6. Classic Brands Reversible Cool Gel and Memory Foam Pillow ($38): Nothing disturbs sleep like a sweaty summer night. Luckily, you’ll always be able to rest your head on the cool side of the pillow when you lay on this innovative gel design.
7. BedJet V2 Climate Comfort for Beds ($499): No air conditioner? No problem. You can cool your home where it counts with a specially crafted fan that attaches directly to your bed. Goodbye, night sweats. (Bonus: There’s a heating mode for the winter too.)
8. SYOURSELF Cooling Towel ($9): Simply soak it, wring it out, and snap it to activate the cooling effect of this high-tech towel. It’s a must-have for combating post-workout overheating or a sunny day spent outdoors.
9. Ergodyne Chill-Its Evaporative Cooling Bandanna ($6): Going for a hike or even just planning to spend your day in the sweltering heat? Put some cooling power where it counts by tying on this totally “chill” bandanna.
10. ESARORA Ice Roller ($12): After a long day lounging on the beach or sweating in a hot office, take a moment to care for your tired skin by sweeping this soothing roller across your face. Don’t forget to store it back in the freezer when you’re done so you can take advantage of its comforting effects again tomorrow.
11. Wagan Cool Air Car Cushion ($65): Getting into a hot car on a summer day is the worst. And cranking the cool air only uses up more gas. Instead, this cooling mat helps circulate air so you don’t get sweaty, reducing the need for more air conditioning.
12. HyperChiller Iced Coffee Maker ($22): A refreshing drink is all some people need to beat the heat. If you’re craving a truly ice-cold bevvie, you can chill practically any non-carbonated liquid (not just coffee!) in this ingenious device.
Tweet us your recommendations for summer survival products @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.