For some of us, this long February weekend is about skiing, sleeping, and more skiing. Even if you don’t call yourself a snow bunny or ski bum, no one can deny the coziness of a cabin-inspired interior in the winter. Here are 10 gorgeously designed nooks we’d love to nestle into.
2. Norwegian Modern Ski Cabin: We love everything about the look of this cabin. Gray tones and warm wooden hues make it rustic and modern all at the same time.
3. Luxury Chalet: Talk about a room with a view. This extremely luxurious chalet would make it hard to get off your buns and onto the mountain.
4. Aspen Home: Aerin Lauder has an insanely beautiful home in Aspen, filled with warm earthy browns, winter whites, and wall size windows.
5. Zermatt Peak: The angles in this one definitely make us feel a little topsy turvy, but that bed (and all the furry rugs around it) are perfect for an apres ski snuggle.
6. Michigan Cabin: Everything about this Michigan cabin looks straight out of Dwell magazine. The four poster bed, collection of cast iron pans, and buffalo ahead above the fireplace are all simply perfect.
7. Four-Cornered Villa: This space is all about simplicity, and appreciating the whiteness and quietude of a freshly fallen snow.
8. Urban Cabin: For a super colorful look, take a cue or two from this urban cabin. Kind of looks like our website, eh?
9. Hunter’s Cabin: Stow yourself away with essentials like a good book, lots of firewood, and your special someone.
10. Methow Cabin: Situated right in the heart of Washington ski country, the Methow Cabin features natural ventilation, solar shading, and energy efficient heating. We love the minimal yet cozy design.
What gorgeous cabin interiors have you swooned over lately? Talk to us in the comments below.