11 Cozy Robes We Want to Cuddle Up In
When it comes to winter weekends, we’re all about those days where you barely even leave the house and spend most of the day curled up on the couch in a robe, your favorite pajamas, with a good book and cup of tea. Or, let’s be serious, with a shiny new Chromecast streaming your latest Netflix find all day long ;) Here are 11 robes that are so cozy, it hurts. Now, continue on with your lazy weekend.
1. Plush Polka Dot Robe ($20): First up, giant polka dots! This graphic black and white option packs a punch, and manages to look stylish at the same time.
2. Animal Print Burnout Robe with Neon Trim ($36): Like we could resist animal print and neon together in one robe?! The hood on this really takes comfort to the next level.
3. Hooded Jersey Robe ($59): Speaking of hoods, if you want the plushness of a winter robe without the fleece, go for this jersey option. And if you have to run an errand, simply trade out the tie for a high-waisted belt ;)
4. Intarsia Sweater Robe ($128): Behold, the sweater robe! This is warm as ever, and we think you could totally wear it out of the house, especially over a pair of skinny jeans or pleather leggings.
5. Fleece Striped Robe by Vera Wang ($23): Yikes, stripes! Fruit Stripes gum! Or… this Vera Wang robe. Either way, stripes are timeless.
6. Pendleton Chief Joseph Terrycloth Robe ($178): Go for a more dramatic look with this full-length Pendleton option.
7. Bright Cerise Plaid Flannel Robe ($60): Thought we’d skip over a winter robe classic? Heck no! Plaid is still where it’s at, especially if you snag the adorable matching pajama shorts available with this option.
8. Ralph Lauren Shawl Collar Robe ($46): This plaid wrap has a cozy shawl collar, making sure to keep you warm on those chilly winter nights.
9. Sherpa Robe ($98): The age of the Sherpa jacket might be out of style (for now), but the sherpa robe is a cuddly nod to this trend that we can totally get on board with.
10. Polka Dot Flannel Robe ($80): More polka dots! These petite ones are a classic pajama pattern, and we love the contrasting pajama set pictured underneath.
11. Soft as Snow Plush Robe ($48): Finally, one more animal print option. Roar!
What’s your favorite piece of loungewear? A matching pajama set? Your sweats from college? Talk to us in the comments below.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.