11 Cozy Robes We Want to Cuddle Up In
When it comes to winter weekends, we’re all about those days where you barely even leave the house and spend most of the day curled up on the couch in a robe, your favorite pajamas, with a good book and cup of tea. Or, let’s be serious, with a shiny new Chromecast streaming your latest Netflix find all day long ;) Here are 11 robes that are so cozy, it hurts. Now, continue on with your lazy weekend.
1. Plush Polka Dot Robe ($20): First up, giant polka dots! This graphic black and white option packs a punch, and manages to look stylish at the same time.
2. Animal Print Burnout Robe with Neon Trim ($36): Like we could resist animal print and neon together in one robe?! The hood on this really takes comfort to the next level.
3. Hooded Jersey Robe ($59): Speaking of hoods, if you want the plushness of a winter robe without the fleece, go for this jersey option. And if you have to run an errand, simply trade out the tie for a high-waisted belt ;)
4. Intarsia Sweater Robe ($128): Behold, the sweater robe! This is warm as ever, and we think you could totally wear it out of the house, especially over a pair of skinny jeans or pleather leggings.
5. Fleece Striped Robe by Vera Wang ($23): Yikes, stripes! Fruit Stripes gum! Or… this Vera Wang robe. Either way, stripes are timeless.
6. Pendleton Chief Joseph Terrycloth Robe ($178): Go for a more dramatic look with this full-length Pendleton option.
7. Bright Cerise Plaid Flannel Robe ($60): Thought we’d skip over a winter robe classic? Heck no! Plaid is still where it’s at, especially if you snag the adorable matching pajama shorts available with this option.
8. Ralph Lauren Shawl Collar Robe ($46): This plaid wrap has a cozy shawl collar, making sure to keep you warm on those chilly winter nights.
9. Sherpa Robe ($98): The age of the Sherpa jacket might be out of style (for now), but the sherpa robe is a cuddly nod to this trend that we can totally get on board with.
10. Polka Dot Flannel Robe ($80): More polka dots! These petite ones are a classic pajama pattern, and we love the contrasting pajama set pictured underneath.
11. Soft as Snow Plush Robe ($48): Finally, one more animal print option. Roar!
What’s your favorite piece of loungewear? A matching pajama set? Your sweats from college? Talk to us in the comments below.