12 Bachelorette Destinations That Don’t Require a Passport
Planning a destination bachelorette party can seem daunting. Where should you go? What should you do? And most importantly, what should you eat? We’ve rounded up our 12 favorite stateside destinations for a bachelorette party that will create lifelong memories for you and best girls. Scroll through — and start packing your bags!
1. Philadelphia, PA: The City of Brotherly Love is the perfect place to bring your girls. You can balance outdoor concerts like Made in America and the summer concert series at Penn’s Landing with strolling around Old City to visit The Liberty Bell and The Betsy Ross House. (Photo via The Oval)
2. San Francisco, CA: Known for misty mornings and the epic Golden Gate Bridge, SF won’t leave you at a loss for group photo ops! Start your day off at Mr. Holmes Bakehouse for their signature cruffin and then explore colorful Haight and Lombard Streets. (Photo via Visit California)
3. Park City, UT: Home of the Sundance Film Festival, Park City is a hidden gem. Cozy up with your girls after hitting the slopes in winter or channel your adventurous side with a hike or hot air balloon ride during summer. And no matter what time of the year you go, there are plenty of luxury spas, fine restaurants, and shops along Historic Main Street to keep you and your best gals busy.
4. Seattle, WA: The Pacific Northwest is a truly magical place, and in Seattle you’ll have access to fun activities like whale watching, paddle boarding, and eating ultra fresh seafood. Spend the day strolling through Pike’s Place Market, then watch the sunset over Mt. Rainier. And don’t forget to hit up the most popular landmark in Seattle, the Space Needle.
5. San Diego, CA: If you’re going to travel for your party, you might as well go to paradise! Amidst ocean breezes and palm trees, in San Diego you can spend your days sipping margaritas by the pool or soaking up the sun at La Jolla Cove, and your nights drinking wine in Little Italy and bouncing between bars for live music concerts.
6. Palm Springs, CA: Grab your sunglasses and get ready to spend some serious quality time with your bridal party as you sip frozen cocktails, camp at Joshua Tree National Park, and see some wildlife at The Living Desert.
7. Austin, TX: Whether you’re looking to two-step, eat delicious Tex-Mex, or sing karaoke, Austin is the place to be. You’ll find something to do for everyone in your bridal party while having the most fun doing it. Hit up South Congress for brunch, shopping, and dancing for a weekend you won’t ever forget.
8. Charleston, SC: Charleston’s amazing architecture and local shops will keep you busy. Sign up for a Culinary Food Walking Tour to sample the local Southern cuisine (because, yum) or a spooky Ghost Tour to keep your heart racing!
9. Scottsdale, AZ: Casual and eclectic, Scottsdale is a city full of fun nightlife, spas, and art. Drink mimosas, stroll the ArtWalk, and get a massage, all in one day. Stay at the colorful Saguaro and then put on your fancy pants and make a reservation at one of the best restaurants in America, Cafe Monarch. (Photo via The Saguaro Scottsdale)
10. New York City, NY: Ah, the Big Apple. With so much to do, you could spend a whole week (or more!) celebrating your upcoming nuptials. Our faves: Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, live like Carrie Bradshaw for a day, and strike a pose at the Top of the Rock for the most Insta-worthy shot of the city. And don’t forget to grab a slice of New York-style pizza!
11. Miami, FL: Miami isn’t for the faint of heart — and that’s what we love about it! Gather your girls and pack your bikinis to catch some rays and people-watch in South Beach, then take a group salsa class and practice your moves on the dance floor.
12. Savannah, GA: This historic city is one of the country’s all-time prettiest. Grab a cup of coffee from Foxy Loxy Cafe before you head to Forsythe Park to enjoy all the oak trees covered with Spanish moss, and finish the evening with dinner at The Olde Pink House and toast the bride-to-be! (Photo via Visit Savannah)
Looking for even more bachelorette ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for more!