9 Diapering Station Must-Haves
Organization equals efficiency, and now that you’re a new mama, you’re all about making things easier. And that’s where a well-stocked diaper station comes in. Forget about running around the nursery, playing hide and seek with everything you need for a quick change. Whether you’re nearing your due date, recently gave birth or just need a nursery setup redo, check out these diapering station must-haves.
1. Pottery Barn Kids Emerson Changing Table ($400-$500): The first step in stocking your diaper changing station is, well, having a station. This changing table is simple, stylish, and has plenty of storage space.
2. Babyganics, Face, Hand & Baby Wipes ($12+): Wipes are an absolute when it comes to changing baby. This non-allergenic pick is made with plant-derived ingredients. And you can use them to quickly wipe your hands off during feeding or other times, so you’ll be going through a LOT.
3. Honest Diapers ($20+): Diapers are an obvious staple of the diaper changing station, and Honest Co. diapers are made without latex, fragrances or added lotions. They’re also free of chemical bleaches and made without chlorine processing.
4. Weleda Calendula Diaper Rash Cream ($14): Soothe baby after a change with this calming calendula product. It’s free from synthetics preservatives, fragrances, or colors too.
5. Crate & Kids Safari Club Changing Pad Cover ($35): Style your nursery and make changing more comfortable for baby with this sweet safari-animal-themed changing pad cover. Made with 100 percent cotton, this cover is machine washable, which is *extremely important,* trust.
6. Summer Infant Contoured Changing Pad ($23): Contoured sides and a belt will hold your kiddo snug during changes. The quilted vinyl exterior is completely waterproof, making this pick ready for those mid-diapering accidents.
7. EO Botanical Hand Sanitizer Gel ($25): When your hands require a quick post-change clean, a bottle of sanitizer is your best friend. This one cleans AND softens hands with vitamin E and jojoba seed oil. (Just remember, all hand sanitizing products should stay far away from baby. Never leave this, or any similar, product in your little one’s reach.)
8. Bubu Baby Bamboo Washcloths ($19): Clean up minor messes and wipe baby’s sensitive skin with these 100 percent bamboo mini washcloths.
9. Playtex Diaper Genie Complete ($50): Tossing dirty diapers into the trash just won’t do. This must-have pick for any mama has a hands-free opening option and locks the odor out of the nursery.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.