12 Colorful Wedding Escort Cards You Can DIY
You’ve got the flowers, you’ve figured out your hair, but as you cross items off your wedding to-do list, have you been struggling to find a creative way to display your escort cards? If you’re looking for something a little different (and who isn’t?), fire up those DIY skills and make something completely you. We’ve rounded up some some of our favorite place card displays, so get ready to get your craft on!
1. DIY Terracotta Plate Place Cards: If you’re hosting an intimate affair, add your guests’ names directly to the chargers in your place settings. (via A Coastal Bride)
2. Fruit-and-Paper-Leaf Place Cards: Add some bold, punchy color to your scheme with these citrus place cards. Put all the essential info on a leaf shaped tag and pin them to the fruit. (via Sarah Kate Photography )
3. DIY Hexagon Tile Place Cards: Geometric tiles + gold Sharpie = one fabulous display. Even better: These make fabulous coasters, so you’ve got your favors checked off, too! (via Something Turquoise)
4. Soda Bottle Escort Cards: Wedding day gonna be a scorcher? Know there’s gonna be a delay before cocktail hour sets up? Combine a refreshing bevy with their seating assignment and let your guests quench their thirst while they’re finding their seats! (This would be extra adorable with any local specialty sodas, too.) (via Amy Arrington Photography)
5. DIY Noise Maker Escort Cards: This is the perfect way to get the party going once the toasts start any time of year — and can you think of anything cuter for a New Year’s Eve ceremony? (via A Subtle Revelry)
6. DIY Gemstone Place Cards: If you’re looking for glamour, put these easy-peasy gemstone place card holders on your to-do list. (via Ruffled Blog)
7. DIY Ombre Desert Place Cards: For a handmade wedding, these cheery flags strike just the right note. Pop ’em in an amuse-bouche for guests to enjoy, or give ’em a pre-dinner preview of the dessert table. (via Wedding Chicks)
8. DIY Pegboard Escort Card Display: Talk about a modular piece of decor! You can repurpose this ingenious display for your home once your big day has come and gone. (via Brooklyn Bride)
9. DIY Animal Escort Cards: A gold menagerie brings an air of whimsy and life to an otherwise boring part of wedding decor. Pick up a bulk bag of your favorite creatures and metallic spray paint and make magic. (via Lauren Kinsey Photography)
10. DIY Water Color Paper Flower Escort Cards: Whether you make or buy the gorgeous faux blooms, this sweet bud vase + watercolor place card combo will look phenomenal. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
11. DIY Dip Dyed Gift Tag Cards: Dip simple paper tags into food coloring or dye and not only do you have the most-hands-off DIY ever, you’re going to have an absolutely stunning display. (via Aunt Peaches)
Follow us on Pinterest for more ideas and inspiration for your big day!