11 Reasons Why We Are Still *Heart Eyes* Over Emoji Gifts
It’s pretty clear that emojis aren’t going anywhere. They’re still the cutest and easiest way to share the real talk with friends and followers, and they make the most adorable presents. If you and your crew are all about the new taco emoji or are just into the classics, we’ve got you covered with these 11 *big thumbs up* gifts. Scroll on for some seriously expressive goods.
1. David Olenick Snide Effects ($): This print was made for the eye roller in your life. Give it to them framed or just as a print — we’re sure they’ll find a reason to roll their eyes.
2. McIndoe Design The Red Egg Sweatshirt ($50): Made for your brunch-loving pals, the super comfy and relaxed look is perfect for any day of the week, with or without a side of fried eggs.
3. Sunglass Emoji Cookie Cutter ($3+): Let your girl flaunt her baking skills with a too-cool cookie cutter. Maybe she’ll whip you up a huge batch of the yellow guys.
4. Funny Emoji Coffee Mug ($13): No explanation needed for this one. Always be a unicorn. Always.
5. Fancy Emoji Dog Toys ($8): Now your canine companions can get in on the fun with these squeaky toys. What pooch wouldn’t love a pizza-shaped squeaky toy?
6. Emoji Silicone Software and Keyboard Cover ($13): Have you ever wanted to write emails in emoji? Now you can with this software and keyboard cover!
7. Top Trenz Portable Phone Charger Power Banks ($20): There will be no more misplaced phones with these cute portable chargers. Give one to the person whose battery is always running on empty because they’re too busy inserting emojis into everything they write.
8. Mod Cloth Big News Mini Marquee ($20): Your emoji-obsessed friend will be *heart eyes* for this mini marquee sign. They can leave sweet notes for their roomie or rep their true feelings in a brighter way.
9. Brite Lite Tribe Marquee Sign Emoji Pack ($16): If they already have a marquee sign, help them up their game with an emoji pack.
10. Abbie Illustrations Dancing Emoji Pin ($10): How can you not love the salsa lady? Gift this emoji pin to your fellow dancing queen or your sassy friend who needs some new flair.
11. Brownie & Bear’s I Love Dog’s small pouch ($15): Dog lovers and dog owners will be all over this cute pouch that can play home to dog treats and poop bags.
How cute are these emoji gifts? Follow us on Pinterest for everything emoji related.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.