FYI, the Beret Is About to Be Your New Accessory Du Jour
You no longer need to be an aspiring French-girl (nor Blair Waldorf or Kate Middleton, for that matter!) to rock a beret beyond the Champs-Élysées. There’s an option for the starving artist, one for the self-proclaimed boss babe, and even one for the trendy fashion lover just tryna make chic happen. Have we piqued your interest yet? Keep scrolling for 10 berets that somehow always manage to look perfectly fuss-free. Oui oui is right.
4. Echo Club House Perf Wool Beret in Black ($17): Maybe you’re going as a sexy mime for Halloween or perhaps you’re looking for the finishing touch to your all-black-err’thang uniform. Either way, you already know a mod black and white striped turtleneck is in order.
5. Maison Michel Billy Plaid Wool and Cotton-Blend Flannel Beret ($420): Something tells us this flannel plaid beret would look right at home at LFW — just toss on a tailored trench for a stroll through Hyde Park. Pssst: The bunny ears are the perfect cheeky addition.
6. ASOS Wool Beret in Red With Leather Look Bound Edge ($16): It’s the faux leather trim that will have you channeling your inner vixen this fall. Just add a bold red lip for maximum slayage.
7. Zara Velvet Beret ($20): Peep this lavish burgundy beret that’s game for black tie affairs and post-work functions alike.
8. Forever 21 Pierced Wool-Blend Beret ($15): So. Much. Swagger. The addition of edgy hardware and this feisty power red beret is suddenly not so innocent anymore.