It may be hard to imagine right now with, with summer Fridays looming tantalizingly on the horizon (infinite rosé!) and the office’s air conditioner cranked to the “polar vortex” setting, but fall weddings aren’t far off. And don’t tell spring weddings we said this, but actually, autumnal affairs are some of our very favorites. Everything just feels a little more cozy and charming in the fall — bring on the #hygge vibes — and if you’re knee-deep in planning a fall wedding, there’s a *lot* to be excited about. The Instagram inspiration machine definitely delivers on this front, so let’s make like it’s a pile of leaves and dive straight in.
1. One Fell Swoop: Sometimes, the simplest solution is the best. We love how a swag of fabric makes this intimate ceremony feel grand, yet modern. It helps, of course, that the bridesmaid dresses in an array of pinks and burnt reds are spot-on. (As is, of course, the four-legged addition to the bridal party.) (via Silver Bear Creative)
3. All-Burgundy Everything: Not just our fave on-trend hue, this color is an instant reminder of fall foliage. For a lush, eclectic touch, we love the addition of pomegranates as table decor. (via Marissa Reneé Events)
4. “I Do” Donuts: Fall means cozying up with a cup of coffee and a sweet treat, and this wedding embraced those hygge vibes in a fresh new way with a donut bar. Yes, please. (via Nikki Saar)
5. Colorful Candles: Mix-and-match place settings feel even more chic thanks to pillar candles in all the best fall hues. This is certain to look even more magical at sunset. (via Wesley and Emma)
6. All Of The Lights: Want something truly awe-inspiring overhead? This venue uses different shapes of Edison bulbs hung at various lengths to create a moody, vintage-inspired focal point. (via Kerry Lu)
7. Inside Out: Wondering how to make a grand entrance outside? This lucky bride’s family crafted an incredibly cool doorway festooned with meaningful memorabilia. We’re swooning. (via Jessica Hunt Photos)
8. Wood You, Could You: If you’re not using giant tree cross-sections as your centerpiece, are you really even *having* a fall wedding? We love how the rest of this tablescape keeps things super-clean, so the look is still modern and minimalist. (via Blair Lim Photography)
9. Mirror, Mirror: Upgrade from the classic reception sign with a beautifully handwritten update on an ornate mirror, like this stunning example captured by Lauren Fair Photography. (via Signs Of Our Lives)
10. Put A Ring On It: Searching for a standout place for your vows (and photos) that doesn’t feel done-before? This incredible oversized ring uses natural materials and pretty gold accents to achieve a truly stunning effect. (via Diana Bello Studio)
Looking for even more must-pin ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for endless wedding inspo!