12 Affordable Spring Wedding Guest Dresses You Can Score on Amazon
Spring is upon us, which means that wedding season is officially here. To help you figure out what you’re going to wear to all the upcoming nuptials, we’ve selected our favorite wedding guest dresses based on the biggest seasonal trends. The best part? They’re all available on Amazon, and are super affordable (with the exception of one or two splurges). So you don’t have to break the bank — or even leave your couch — to be the most stylish guest at every wedding you attend this season. Scroll on for the trends you need to see, and start shopping.
1. MakeMeChic Floral Pencil Off Shoulder Cocktail Dress ($18+): There are fewer prints more synonymous with spring weddings than florals, and it’s easy to see why.
2. Ella Moon Alyah Sleeveless Asymmetric Dress ($55+): You won’t be a wallflower in this gorgeous option. A conservative neckline with a slight back opening makes it appropriate for an outdoor or church wedding.
3. OWIN Vintage 1950’s Floral Spring Garden Rockabilly Cocktail Dress ($17+): Practically made for a garden affair, this flattering number strikes just the right balance of sophisticated and feminine.
4. Ivrose Floral Embroidery Casual Mesh Dress ($24+): The mesh sleeves with floral embroidery detail are sheer perfection, not to mention that the silhouette is universally flattering.
5. Dreamlover Floral Print Retro Long Sleeve Casual Maxi Dress ($13+): Comfort and elegance come together in this full-length maxi that epitomizes this season’s floral trend.
6. Ruining Sleeveless Halter-Neck Vintage Floral Print Maxi Dress ($18+): Head-to-toe gorgeous is what you’ll be in this flowing purple beauty. The metallic belt adds an unexpected (and unforgettable) element.
7. Floerns Ruffle One Shoulder Split Midi Party Bodycon Dress ($28): Wearing a fitted midi-length dress will certainly turn heads. Pair with slingback sandals and a structured bag and you’re set to party in style.
8. ANGVNS Sexy Sleeveless V Neck Bodycon Casual Party Pencil Dress ($17+): Available in seven classic colors, this versatile dress can easily be worn long after spring. Plus, the 5 percent spandex makes it extra comfortable.
RUFFLES & FRILLS
9. Needle & Thread’s Sunburst Midi Dress ($524): The feminine ruffle bodice is complemented by sparkly sequins for a look that’s sure to dazzle.
10. Milumia Off Shoulder Ruffles Shift Loose Mini ($19+): You’ll want to pack this one the next time you head to an island destination wedding — it pairs well with sun, sand, and tropical drinks.
Dresses With Bell Sleeves
11. Uterque Coral Dress ($274): Be prepared to field lots of questions over dinner about where you got this baby, thanks to the exquisite pearl beading and lace detail.
12. Ranphee Floral Maxi Long Chiffon Beach Summer Dress ($30): Look no further for your next beach wedding than this dress that looks just as fabulous against a backdrop of sand and surf as it does on the dance floor.
Want more wedding guest inspo? Follow Brit + Co on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by other, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.