It’s official. Fall is here, and we’re poised to close out 2016 as the best year to date. The key to #livingyourbestlife is, of course, staying creative — and no one does creativity like we do here at Brit + Co. From online classes to makeup tutorials and everyday hacks, we love bringing you the best, brightest and most colorful ways to channel your artsy spirit. That is why we can’t wait for Re:Make 2016! Re:Make is a day jam-packed with creativity, projects and speakers designed to help you tap into your inner artisan. Join us on October 1 for a Pantone-approved feast for the eyes with some of the creative community’s best and brightest style talent. This year we’re excited to bring you some truly inspiring makers from the world of fashion and accessories. Scroll down for a few of the amazing designers we have scheduled for this year. You’re welcome!
1. Upper Metal Class: With a style that mixes chic minimalism with playful accents, this Portland, Oregon-based company brings a hint of lighthearted fun to every piece they create. Each hand-crafted design draws inspiration from concepts ranging from math to science to nature for a totally wearable look.
2. Amanda Hunt Jewelry: Amanda Hunt Jewelry is created by dancer and metalsmith Amanda Hunt, who explores the connection between myth and symbolism in the form of statement jewelry. Her designs act as talismans for her clientele, bringing vibes of love, protection and strength to your OOTD.
3. Jenny Lemons: Made in San Francisco, Jenny Lemons is a small-batch clothing company from the creative mind of Jennie Lennick. Every bright, optimistic and adorable look is produced entirely by hand with custom block prints and hand-drawn accents. Try NOT to buy everything on her site. We dare you.
4. Materials and Process: Founded by Christine Marcelino, Materials and Process is a San Francisco-based design studio that honors and is inspired by the simple beauty of raw materials. They aim to create long-lasting accessories and products that use classic silhouettes to reflect our modern lifestyles.
5. CULK: Culk is your go-to spot for graphic, elegant and fun screen-printed tanks and tees that celebrate San Francisco in style. All products are hand made by founder Sam Culkins on deliciously soft cotton, so you can sport hometown pride with the best of them!
6. Katie Dean Jewelry: We’ll take one of everything. Yes, please and thank you. Michigan-born Katie Dean started her line as a young artist and soon found that her handmade jewels were a hit — thus beginning a successful collection of sweet baubles and must-have jewelry. Her flirty accessories are the perfect addition to your work-week style and after-hours ensembles.
7. Curio Wolf: Founded by a group of friends with a mutual passion for art and design, this San Jose-based brand creates Pinterest-worthy accessories using their own original hand-painted artwork. If you’re in the market for a slew of accessories that are equal parts quirky and chic, look no further than this company.
8. Nomad West: Nomad West is an ode to all things West Coast and the endless inspiration you can find when you refuse to be tethered down. These small brass crescent earrings, for example, have accents of crushed pyrite to channel free-spirited vibes fit for a true roamer.
9. Young in the Mountains: As the daughter of a boat builder and a gardener, designer and artist Mariele Ivy celebrates the beauty of nature through her gorgeous statement jewelry. Opt for her Southwestern-inspired pieces for an ideal mix of bold colors and playful charm.
10. The Spunky Punker: Designer Veronica Mossberg has been crafting beautiful baubles since the tender age of six, but her bohemian pieces are anything but juvenile. With retro influences and trend-right silhouettes, her delicate jewelry is a crowd pleaser for vintage-loving babes worldwide.
Have you gotten your ticket to Re:Make? Click here for more info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.